What Did President X Do for You?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
The only thing I can say he did for me directly is that my health insurance went from $270/month with a $3000 deductible to $450 a month with a $6500 deductible. I really think that if more people paid for their health insurance directly instead of getting it as a work benefit, people would be a lot more pissed off about the "affordable" care act.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
The only thing I can say he did for me directly is that my health insurance went from $270/month with a $3000 deductible to $450 a month with a $6500 deductible. I really think that if more people paid for their health insurance directly instead of getting it as a work benefit, people would be a lot more pissed off about the "affordable" care act.
Um everyone I know gets it as a work benefit and is pissed off about it

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Gravel Gravel

I think you'll find you directly benefited for the 2011 Veterans Education Assistance Program if you look at it.
No, you stupid fuck. This thread is about how, personally, I benefited from Obama's policies. I had my degree by 2011, hence, that didn't do shit for me.

I actually have no idea what the program you're talking about is (googling it doesn't return any results).

The only VA programs I've utilized are the GI Bill (9/11 GI Bill was entirely Congress...the President signing a document doesn't make it their policy), and a VA Loan for my mortgage. Neither has anything to do with Obama.

Edit: Just looking up the VEAP, it's a separate education/training program. I definitely didn't utilize it. No clue what happened in 2011, and not sure why you're so sure I used it?

Last edited:
  • 1Like

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
However, as it affects me directly, the worse the centrally planned urban welfare ghettos become, the more job security I have so, Thanks Obama?

• 1Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Bunch of salty selfish faggot millennial bitching in this thread. Or at least that's what you sound like.

When everyone calms down in 5+ years you'll be able to better appreciate and critique the last 8 years.

Run the same thread on Bush. We've all warmed up to him over time, and can accept that things we blamed him for continued and didn't really fall on his shoulders.

How about this one, het kept Sarah Palin out of Washington, and kept Hilary out of the White House. Y crushing her in 2008 when she should have won.

Even shit lords can appreciate that.

And God Emperor Trump never even gets a chance in the Primaries if Obama was never in office.

• 4Like
  • 1Bullshit
Reactions: 4 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
The only direct effect I can think of off hand are the tax penalties I've paid because I couldn't afford insurance.

• 1Like

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
I do not understand. so government gives you free shit, it is mission accomplished?
That's insane. If that is the criteria for judging successful governance, that is completely backward.

Obama's biggest success is not fucking up bailouts anymore than he had done. Auto industry would have folded and closed their operations in US. Thanks to NAFTA, they would have moved it all in Mexico. But this is by no means accomplishment of Obama. It was necessary because of Clinton fuckup from 1994.

Obama flooded the real estate market with free flow of capital that will not unwind itself for generations to come unless 2008 Market Crash repeats again.

• 1Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
What does Obama have to do with weed legalization? All of those were State initiatives. At most you can say he didnt interfere once states started legalizing but thats kinda of like saying your rapist is a good guy because he didnt beat you when you tried escaping.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.