What happened to..........(FoH Poster)?

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
The guy who bought rerolled.org from uhm, Draegan? idk. I think I had one conversation with him where I tried to keep him removing my admin access as I was scraping the site. By that time I had told everyone and everyone was fleeing. He was not happy about his purchase. I'm sure he's doing just fine.

God, I haven't thought about that in many years. But what a poor fucken choice that guy made.

Spent ( a decent amount of money IIRC ) on a web forum that gets deserted overnight. Thinking about that, sorta makes me not feel so bad about some of my own life choices.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Craig something? Pretty sure I remember keg trolling his other site(s) calling him "massa Craig".
He went by MMOCraig. I don't remember massa craig, but I can see it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
Whatever happened to Teekey Teekey ? last bit of info I could find was the 2021 Dec Moderator Elections
I know his politics might allign with yours more, but that's a very big good riddance I'd say. Dude was a vile asshat at least in my usual area's of the forum. Thought I've noticed some folks almost are alter ego's depending which area they are posting under. Kinda like I mainly only know your posts from houseplant and can't come to term with the change from spock avatar.

• 1Like

Mr_Bungle

Recusant
<Gold Donor>
Sludig Sludig

I had to dip out of the politics, the more engaged I got the less nuanced my options became, granted I started posting when I was 15.

I just want legal weed, secure borders and a property in CO at this point.

Idk I'm a bit of a political oddball.

The far left rejects me because I don't buy into the intellectually dishonest pronoun bullshit and needless month long celebrations.

The far right finds displeasure in me because I don't buy into the whole Bible thumping nonsense, and I believe in the value of stem cell research.

Last edited:
  • 1Galaxy Brain

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Wasn't there a ripped Asian guy who would always post about his "relationship problems" with this short blonde Dom? I think it was in the GWBYH thread possibly?

Sounds like an autistic degenerate. I don't know who you're talking about but I wish I did

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users