What vehicle do you drive?

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
As I was saying lurkingdirk lurkingdirk

Don’t respond to that guy with serious questions. He’s going to respond with “cause that’s for poors”. And this post will get a “seriously?” reaction.
E25AF71C-B0FC-46C9-8E40-0143AC58AAE1.jpeg
601DAA1A-E56B-47C3-8B5D-B26CF8E5AC94.jpeg

He’s the most formulaic poster we have, could easily be a scripted bot.

• 2Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 2 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Actually leasing is for the ruling class. I lease every single car I own through one of my businesses. I can write off 80% of the lease value annually. If I like the car, I’ll pay the residual value at the end once the lease ends, otherwise I’ll just lease another new car.

Paying cash up front is just stupid since you get no depreciation value on the car. Not to mention you can only pay $10k before the selling party is obligated to report you to the IRS.

Employers lease. Employees buy. Based on your posts I can tell which class you belong to.
Something like 75% of all luxury cars are leased.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Fucker

Log Wizard
Sounds like a lot of poors trying to get things they can’t afford 🤔🤔🤔
It was already pointed out to you. Why spend money on something when you don't have to, and doubly so for an expenditure that depreciates as hard as luxury cars do. People who have money tend to be wise about spending it.

And then there are the people who buy cash because they view $350k the same way we view a nickel. You aren't one of those people. Then again, neither am I. :emoji_shrug:

• 1Seriously?

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
It was already pointed out to you. Why spend money on something when you don't have to, and doubly so for an expenditure that depreciates as hard as luxury cars do. People who have money tend to be wise about spending it.

And then there are the people who buy cash because they view $350k the same way we view a nickel. You aren't one of those people. Then again, neither am I. :emoji_shrug:
But have I told you about my Rolex collection?

• 1Harrow

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Which item from the shop bans someone from a thread?

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I had some nice watches to celebrate making money.

I sold them all to celebrate not having to work for a living any longer.
True. Mine just sit in my safe at the moment. Thinking of downsizing it to just one Rolex and one Patek. Keep it humble.

• 1Harrow

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>

What if you're lazy like me? I couldn't be bothered to setup a loan, so just paid cash for my S. Sure the 80k could be used to invest moar I guess (coulda made 10 mil from 80k around the time I bought the car, just from the Gamestop fiasco!), but /yawn

In retrospect, I would *not* pay for autopilot again, and I bought during the double price reduction when Musk brought the price down to 69,420 for 'the lulz'.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
What if you're lazy like me? I couldn't be bothered to setup a loan, so just paid cash for my S. Sure the 80k could be used to invest moar I guess (coulda made 10 mil from 80k around the time I bought the car, just from the Gamestop fiasco!), but /yawn

In retrospect, I would *not* pay for autopilot again, and I bought during the double price reduction when Musk brought the price down to 69,420 for 'the lulz'.
Why would you spend 80k on a tesla……………

Cars are a waste of money unless your buying something collectible like a limited edition Ferrari (my pista).

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Why would you spend 80k on a tesla……………

Cars are a waste of money unless your buying something collectible like a limited edition Ferrari (my pista).

No one here could possibly care any less about the car you claim to have. You're a Gun Forum bro, so I'll cut you a little more slack, but this is getting old.

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
No one here could possibly care any less about the car you claim to have. You're a Gun Forum bro, so I'll cut you a little more slack, but this is getting old.

I'm genuinely curious what car Foler drives. Pics man! =)

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
You posted stock pictures. How about a picture of your dash with a FOH note on it?

Didn't think so.
Nah not that pic. Posted one of me in it with my Rolex. It’s somewhere around here.