What vehicle do you drive?

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Still hate the ass especially at a Quarting shot. Wish the 86 was faster straight line.

Depending on price still in, or once in in Oklahoma rwd is likely less of a handicap than here.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>

Okay, I want one. Looks way better in this video then in still shots.

That looks incredibly fun to drive. My previous 2 cars were stick shifts, I miss that :*( Doubles as hilarious carjacking insurance.

Good old Honda CRX from the 80s I used to drive, not mine, but it was all white when I was a lot younger. I got pulled over *all* the time even when not speeding, sometimes complete with K9. I didn't realize why until I was older lol (Grateful Dead sticker + skateboard in the hatchback)

Kd6EELPx-FYNJTvS7KK.hBdpDrjipD.jpg

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Still hate the ass especially at a Quarting shot. Wish the 86 was faster straight line.

Depending on price still in, or once in in Oklahoma rwd is likely less of a handicap than here.

Price is gonna kill this thing unfortunately. It'll probably be low 40s MSRP and only be available for 50k due to hype/them not making enough.

Sludig

Price is gonna kill this thing unfortunately. It'll probably be low 40s MSRP and only be available for 50k due to hype/them not making enough.
I heard some stuff giving me hope you can make a order to toyota like ford stayed doing. Just got to find a non bastard dealer ahead of time and wait

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
That looks incredibly fun to drive. My previous 2 cars were stick shifts, I miss that :*( Doubles as hilarious carjacking insurance.

Good old Honda CRX from the 80s I used to drive, not mine, but it was all white when I was a lot younger. I got pulled over *all* the time even when not speeding, sometimes complete with K9. I didn't realize why until I was older lol (Grateful Dead sticker + skateboard in the hatchback)

Kd6EELPx-FYNJTvS7KK.hBdpDrjipD.jpg

Love those CRX. Would kill for one.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Had ceramic tinting put on the windows because it’s hot as fuck and had a weekend off for the first time in forever so I got around to installing my rock lights. The R in the LED grilled letters stopped working, bought some red RAM led letters to replace them but turns out they aren’t all the same size and the ones I ordered didn’t fit so I have to wait on ones that are the correct size. Even though I have the spray on bed liner I bought a rough country mat (didn’t take any pictures) that has stopped groceries and misc items from sliding around. Next project other than replacing the LED RAM grille letters will be a paint pen and painting the RC letters in the center of the mat red and the ROUGH COUNTRY letters at the tail of the mat red.

Here’s a few pics of it washed, waxed and all shined up and then later that night the pics of the rock lights. Was happy with the results of the rock lights, very bright and the truck being lifted sure as fuck made it easier sliding in and out.

8AACF983-9DCA-470B-BFA8-3E68D0E57F79.jpeg

841FE58C-110C-42B2-97D2-1193ADC2564B.jpeg

D9C092D6-5A32-45B2-A15E-588E329356E2.jpeg

DF060766-3E51-40A8-AB1E-02933B76A710.jpeg

F2D71495-3CEA-4805-9643-CE13FD53495C.jpeg

83173D4A-1B35-4B9A-8817-D64D267AA65A.jpeg

13D8A38C-672E-4815-98DF-C52FC6375022.jpeg

146AE5F6-6F3F-4D35-887F-0E55262F88B5.jpeg

D651A31A-D2E8-4A46-836C-183D5A9817F2.jpeg

• 4Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 4 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Had ceramic tinting put on the windows because it’s hot as fuck and had a weekend off for the first time in forever so I got around to installing my rock lights. The R in the LED grilled letters stopped working, bought some red RAM led letters to replace them but turns out they aren’t all the same size and the ones I ordered didn’t fit so I have to wait on ones that are the correct size. Even though I have the spray on bed liner I bought a rough country mat (didn’t take any pictures) that has stopped groceries and misc items from sliding around. Next project other than replacing the LED RAM grille letters will be a paint pen and painting the RC letters in the center of the mat red and the ROUGH COUNTRY letters at the tail of the mat red.

Here’s a few pics of it washed, waxed and all shined up and then later that night the pics of the rock lights. Was happy with the results of the rock lights, very bright and the truck being lifted sure as fuck made it easier sliding in and out.

View attachment 406539

View attachment 406540

View attachment 406541

View attachment 406542

View attachment 406543

View attachment 406544

View attachment 406545

View attachment 406546

View attachment 406547

The tires look nice, but the rest of your truck is straight American Inventor shit.

• 1Worf
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

View attachment 406539

View attachment 406540

View attachment 406541

View attachment 406542

View attachment 406543

View attachment 406544

View attachment 406545

View attachment 406546

View attachment 406547
dude, i don't need this
e6efe407ac4c5b993f8f67c21777480a.png

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Burns

The tires look nice, but the rest of your truck is straight American Inventor shit.
Wrong, this would be more American redneck/Whisky Tango shit. Ghetto black shit use a different Dodge, called a Charger, with huge wheels and ludicrous rims.

While the truck isn't something I would buy, it's not bad looking (apart from the under lights) and I would certainly rather drive that truck than any of the shitbox hatchbacks that people seem to be creaming themselves over.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Wrong, this would be more American redneck/Whisky Tango shit. Ghetto black shit use a different Dodge, called a Charger, with huge wheels and ludicrous rims.

While the truck isn't something I would buy, it's not bad looking (apart from the under lights) and I would certainly rather drive that truck than any of the shitbox hatchbacks that people seem to be creaming themselves over.

The under lights are straight American Inventor. But you’re right about it being retarded redneck shit. It’s awful.

But Ram trucks are wonderful vehicles. Just not when they’re done like this.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard

A simple toggle switch turns off all the lights, I installed it all myself. Apps let me switch the colors etc but I’ve grown found of just red and don’t like playing with the apps which is why the toggle switch goes to the last setting.

• 1Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
A simple toggle switch turns off all the lights, I installed it all myself. Apps let me switch the colors etc but I’ve grown found of just red and don’t like playing with the apps which is why the toggle switch goes to the last setting.

Do you have a father?

• 1Harrow

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Interesting I mention your father and the first thing that comes to mind is gay sex. Is that why you’re so timid to put things in your mouth?
We get it you’re a faggot that has no self control and willing to put anything in his mouth, you can stfu now.

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>

View attachment 406539

View attachment 406540

View attachment 406541

View attachment 406542

View attachment 406543

View attachment 406544

View attachment 406545

View attachment 406546

View attachment 406547
Come clean my truck. I've never ever ever ever had one that clean. I'm not sure they come that clean off the assembly line.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I can't get down with the lights, but the color scheme on the truck is interesting.

• 1Like

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Come clean my truck. I've never ever ever ever had one that clean. I'm not sure they come that clean off the assembly line.
I hand washed it and dried it, took it to the laser wash and hand dried it, took it home and applied 3 coats of wax, chemical guys has great products and I highly recommend them.