What vehicle do you drive?

Palum

what Suineg set it to
R2 getting announced in early March. Betting it's still going to start over 60.

Siliconemelons

R2 getting announced in early March. Betting it's still going to start over 60.

The 2 row Rivian SUV? they claim 40k start... I will reserve one for that. But I am sure they are going to release like they did and tesla, where they do not do "bottom spec" for like 1-2 years

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Palum

what Suineg set it to
The 2 row Rivian SUV? they claim 40k start... I will reserve one for that. But I am sure they are going to release like they did and tesla, where they do not do "bottom spec" for like 1-2 years
I think the R2 is just their cheaper platform, not sure if it's smaller so only 2 row in that config.

IDK, 40k seems super optimistic, but maybe that's without an interior or drivetrain given prices these days.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Having just seen a fucking Tacoma for mid-60s, I don’t know how the electric truck comes in lower.

Siliconemelons

I think the R2 is just their cheaper platform, not sure if it's smaller so only 2 row in that config.

IDK, 40k seems super optimistic, but maybe that's without an interior or drivetrain given prices these days.

Yeah it is their target...

My co worker was one of the few that got the 35k Model Y RWD- he had to wait awhile because they did not make them at first and it was "to meet the goal" but not really...lol

How much do I expect it to actually release a r2 suv or truck at 40k? not much- but Ill slop down a reservation and see what happens. I would take the truck or suv r2 at 40k

Palum

what Suineg set it to

Yeah it is their target...

My co worker was one of the few that got the 35k Model Y RWD- he had to wait awhile because they did not make them at first and it was "to meet the goal" but not really...lol

How much do I expect it to actually release a r2 suv or truck at 40k? not much- but Ill slop down a reservation and see what happens. I would take the truck or suv r2 at 40k
Oh darn no truck yet. Oh well, I don't really need one anyway. Also "starting" these days with the garbage package options is a problem because you end up having to spend 12k on 4 packages just to get some basic options, so more interested in how they fare there.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Oh darn no truck yet. Oh well, I don't really need one anyway. Also "starting" these days with the garbage package options is a problem because you end up having to spend 12k on 4 packages just to get some basic options, so more interested in how they fare there.
One ‘good’ thing is that Rivian doesn’t do interior packages so it’ll mainly be drive train/battery options and the whatever off-road nd other accessories they offer. I’m pretty curious to see what they’ve come up with.

The R2 launch event is supposed to be at their newly opened location in south OC. Im imagine the event won’t be open to the public, but I might drive down and try to check it out. 🤷

Siliconemelons

I suppose one thing is to consider is facilities, Tesla has been hard at work popping up new service centers all over - I do not see Tesla getting snuffed out.

Rivian, smaller obviously, but they have a new service facility in I think Tampa, their other was Miami - so I guess if your in Florida, there is that. So it is good to see that they are investing in this type of infrastructure.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gaming Ghost>
White or gray?
09bdab9b3f1b43cbae2de78c28e5ea68.jpeg
IMG_5477.jpeg

• 2Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gaming Ghost>
Thanks guys. Dunno what i was thinking. Coming from black and tired of all the scratches showing and other shit. White is boring.

• 1Harrow

Fucker

Log Wizard
The most common color among all cars on the road and an indication of everyone being sheep? Yes, grey.
Also an indication of some car manufacturers having jack and shit for color choices these days. Lexus is getting really bad about it. One white, two silvers, one blue. Interior is black or gray. I think they are running an experiment to see how few choices they can offer before people quit purchasing them altogether.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gaming Ghost>
Grey, but a more metallic dark graphic grey would be much better, hide most dirt so you arn't washing it every 3 days.
That grey should be better at hiding dirt than black surely? I’m coming from black so this would be a bonus.

With this package I only get 4 options - flamer red, black, white or slate grey.

• 1Harrow