Whats rustling your jimmies?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Unless you or they work in restaurants because when I am employed they never give me weekends off even when I put on my availability that I can't work on Sunday. Which brings up another rustle. Why the fuck do places ask for availability when hiring someone and then completely disregard that shit 2 weeks later and tell you "too bad, I need you to work". No, bitch, you do not need me to work every single Sunday 100% of the time because there are 15 other motherfucking cooks here who can also work on Sunday but for some reason never have to.
How many customers have you infected with typhoid fever so far, Wiz?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Well fuck you, apparently I make tons of noise when I eat. When my wife is on the rag, it pisses her off to no end, and I have no idea how to not make noise. I usually say something along the lines of, "STFU bitch, maybe if you cooked a little more often, I'd have softer things to eat!" (because I like living dangerously, but for the record, even soft foods can be too loud for her)

Anyway, what was my point? Oh yeah, dirk are you constantly on the rag? i need the answer for scientific research.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
People who eat loudly are like people who breathe loudly. They don't realize they do it and even when it's pointed out to them they are incapable of stopping. In short, they're animals.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
My breathing also often irritates my wife when she's riding the crimson tide. McCheese and ohk, again for scientific research, please tell us how heavily you are flowing when you get bothered by this shit.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
People who eat loudly are like people who breathe loudly. They don't realize they do it and even when it's pointed out to them they are incapable of stopping. In short, they're animals.
this shit happened in my life. eating loudly (slurping) is a sign of appreciating food and stuff. when i shared an apartment with white people, they were alerted by my behaviour and told me otherwise. my jimmies were rustled.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Referring to periods/menstruation with overly colorful euphemisms rustles my jimmies. Don't try to church it up, son.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've rustled a co-workers jimmies before. I take deep breaths when I'm stressed, sort of a controlled breathing thing, and when I breathe out I sigh. I don't realize it, it's totally unconscious.

UF&Shands hospital in jacksonville somewhat rustled my jimmies, I broke my clavicle yesterday when I got in a motorcycle accident and they only prescribed me Hydrocodone/Acetaminophen 5-325's

Randin

Trakanon Raider
I have a good friend whose jaw clicks with every chew. A very audible click. It's a good thing he's such a good guy.
My jaw used to do something akin to this. Every now and then, something would just sort of slip out of place on the right hinge, and would cause it to click when I opened my mouth, or would even slide far enough out of place to lock my jaw shut entirely. Was a massive jimmy rustler.

Doesn't do it any more, although I have no clue why it stopped.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
The Indian IT motherfuckers who flush the urinal before using it. The things auto flush after the previous person used it, what is flushing it again while you're standing in front of it asking for splash all over yourself from the new flush accomplishing?

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Anyway, what was my point? Oh yeah, dirk are you constantly on the rag? i need the answer for scientific research.
No. I just realise that people eating loudly is rude, and I don't care for that.

But please. Continue chewing loudly, and then getting upset at people who tell you it's gross. Really, it's delightful to listen to you orally process food. You have to know that's true in your heart of hearts.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
The Indian IT motherfuckers who flush the urinal before using it. The things auto flush after the previous person used it, what is flushing it again while you're standing in front of it asking for splash all over yourself from the new flush accomplishing?
umm, the flush while you are pissing stops the piss from splashing on you, bro.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Stupid fucks almost hitting me with their car when im crossing a fucking cross walk.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
No. I just realise that people eating loudly is rude, and I don't care for that.

But please. Continue chewing loudly, and then getting upset at people who tell you it's gross. Really, it's delightful to listen to you orally process food. You have to know that's true in your heart of hearts.
But that's why Asians chew and slurp so loudly while eating. It's a sign of respect for the cook. It's considered rude to NOT make noise like that while eating. Trollface already confirmed this.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
But that's why Asians chew and slurp so loudly while eating. It's a sign of respect for the cook. It's considered rude to NOT make noise like that while eating. Trollface already confirmed this.
It not American therefore its wrong! /sarcasm

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Inefficient coworkers that add extra work for everybody including themselves due to their slack.
Example: Walk 40feet to supply closet and return with crate. Take 1 item out of crate and walk 40 feet back to supply closet and place opened crate on random rack then 40 feet again to starting position, forcing the next person to walk back when that item runs out.
vs. Walk 40feet to supply closet and return with crate. Take 1 item out of crate and dump (not sort) remaining items into bin directly next to where they removed the first item to and then dispose of the crate in the shoot within arms reach.

extra detail: The supply closet is not in a location for a smoke sneak. Cellphone rules are slack, so they don't have to sneak off to use their phones either.