Whats rustling your jimmies?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Are they perhaps fornicating or jerking off in the supply closet?

Xeldar

Silver Squire
3i7EdNX.png

Blue really rustles my jimmies. Especially when orange is confiding in blue, after saving blue's life. What a cunty shitstain.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
If orange was as much of a player as he seems to think he is it'd be fine and I find it hard to respect any guy who would call/text hundreds of times overnight while dude is sleeping. Then again, I don't really respect anybody who uses facebook that much.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Is blue really a bull dyke? That would explain a lot.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Are you guys upset because you're like orange and can't leave a girl alone when she says she wants to stay with her current boyfriend instead of hook up with you?

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
If there aint a ring on her finger, her relationship status is 'available'. But no, the problem here is that blue violated bro code, orange did not. Bro code can only be violated by fucking another dude's GF if you know the dude personally. Cockblocking is pretty much always universally a violation. The only valid reason I can think of off the top of my head that it would be allowed is if you are literally saving bro's life by getting him away from some aids infested chick with a murderous bf that just walked into the bar.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
The most shocking thing about that conversation is that so many of you actually took the time to read it all.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Listening to my South Korean professor talk about the history of China, I have nothing but time to read the whole conversation.

Also Blue broke bro code. Death to Blue

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Blue is a bad friend but orange is a bad person.
Bingo. Orange is the scummy shit bag who floats near the edge of the friend zone for when you and your girl are having problems. Blue is just a shit friend who is letting his own pompous self righteousness make him into a friend who forgets the other guy saved his life.

Honestly they both rustle my jimmies, but for different reasons.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
The most shocking thing about that conversation is that so many of you actually took the time to read it all.
I skimmed it. Seriously, who the fuck sends that shit to every girl on another man's friend list? I'd have to strongly consider murder. What a cunt. That's not just bro code. That's completely and totally fucked up. It would be one thing if he just sent it to the chick that they were talking about, but to dozens or hundreds of women? What the fuck man?

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Shrug, you guys wouldn't have a problem with some douchebag repeatedly trying to fuck your girl just because you're not married? Note, I have no problem with him trying, but after the third time she said no, orange should get a fuckin hint instead of still trying to creep (especially since he seems to think he's a player, he shouldn't have a problem getting any other chick with a bf).

Edit: also, i'm not sticking up for blue or what he did, just saying orange is a douche so I don't care.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
I always skip to the end and see if this is a story all about how my life got flipped-turned upside down. Orange should take blue's life back.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Those two scumbags deserve each other from what I gather.

Salshun_sl

shitlord
I skimmed it. Seriously, who the fuck sends that shit to every girl on another man's friend list? I'd have to strongly consider murder. What a cunt. That's not just bro code. That's completely and totally fucked up. It would be one thing if he just sent it to the chick that they were talking about, but to dozens or hundreds of women? What the fuck man?
I understand and agree, but Orange was about one step from "I roofied her drink and now she's breathing funny and won't wake up".