Whats rustling your jimmies?

Gravy

Bronze Squire
I swim at the YMCA, and the lockerroom is full of old dudes, older than me even! I'm talking the 70 year old plus dudes that walk around without a towel since the last fuck they gave was in 1982. It's lead me to coin the term OMB, or Old Man Butt. I'm not sure what happens in your 60's but evidently your ass deflates to look like two very sad balloons hanging from your waist.

Having said all that, I can't wait until all my fucks have been given.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Old people who slow down lines chatting with every fucking checkout person because even their cats don't want to talk to them anymore.

Jobitz_sl

shitlord
Old people who slow down lines chatting with every fucking checkout person because even their cats don't want to talk to them anymore.
I always think of the episode of The Simpsons when Apu is living with the family and tells Marge about avoiding the "10 items or less/speedy lane" because it is always full of old bachelors trying to hit on the mildly attractive cashier.

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
I got a new cell phone number 6 years ago.

The previous persons debt collectors are still harassing me to this day. I have a silent ring tone group I add them to every time a new one starts in but FML.
The place I bought was a foreclosure. I get tons of threatening letters addressed to the previous occupants. Also, twice now I have had two very large, in-shape men show up at my front door asking if I am the previous owner. Both times they wanted to see ID when I told them he hasn't lived here for years and the place was foreclosed on. Not knowing if they were cops or pissed off drug dealers, I did it both times.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
The place I bought was a foreclosure. I get tons of threatening letters addressed to the previous occupants. Also, twice now I have had two very large, in-shape men show up at my front door asking if I am the previous owner. Both times they wanted to see ID when I told them he hasn't lived here for years and the place was foreclosed on. Not knowing if they were cops or pissed off drug dealers, I did it both times.
Can't you ask to see their IDs?

Anyway, my recent Jimmy rustling: Women with long fingernails. I swear to god the longer the nails are the greater the chance they are going to be piss poor at their job. Ran into two yesterday. One was a receptionist that could barely type and kept telling me "the computer keeps teasing me" while she tried entering the information in 3-4 times. The second was a cashier at a supermarket who couldn't open a roll of coins, handed it to me and asked if I could open it. She wasn't even serving me, I was next in line. I took the roll and bashed it on the counter to crack the paper. That shut her up. And who the fuck finds 1+cm long nails attractive anyway?

taebin

Same trailer, different park
New addition to old naked guys at gym: old naked guy at gym who walks over to bathroom counter, plugs in blow dryer, and literally blow dries his balls for 2-3 minutes. Then saunters over to the scale to see what he's coming in at today, then returns to the blow dryer to finish off his sack. Fucking old people, die.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Two strangers accost you at your own home and you just fold faster than superman on laundry day?

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
at lunch i went and picked up my hooker and we drove back towards where i work, figuring we would park along the river, do our business and i could drop her off at the train to get back to the city, every 2 minutes a jogger, a dogwalker, kids on their bikes interuptting my plans....couldn't bang my hooker overlooking a scenic river....JIMMIES RUSTLED

Jim Russel

Lord Nagafen Raider
at lunch i went and picked up my hooker and we drove back towards where i work, figuring we would park along the river, do our business and i could drop her off at the train to get back to the city, every 2 minutes a jogger, a dogwalker, kids on their bikes interuptting my plans....couldn't bang my hooker overlooking a scenic river....JIMMIES RUSTLED
Seriously, fuck people who use public space for recreation.

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
Two strangers accost you at your own home and you just fold faster than superman on laundry day?
Of course. I have no idea what shit the previous owner might have been into. Yeah, they were probably just undercover cops, private investigators, or unscrupulous debt collectors, but what if they're from some kind of organized crime that thinks the guy is still hiding out here? These guys were built like linebackers, probably 250 lbs each all muscle.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Phone books, "The Yellow Book", yellow pages, etc. No one uses this shit anymore. Stop leaving copies of this garbage at my front door.

Chesire_sl

shitlord
Of course. I have no idea what shit the previous owner might have been into. Yeah, they were probably just undercover cops, private investigators, or unscrupulous debt collectors, but what if they're from some kind of organized crime that thinks the guy is still hiding out here? These guys were built like linebackers, probably 250 lbs each all muscle.
oven cleaner and a solid framing hammer easily accessible or a peephole.
cause it is not always feasible to launch a pound of lead out of the winchester 97 in residential areas
tongue.png

actually I always wanted a lancaster pistol , cause nothing says get the fuck off my porch like 4 barrels full of one ounce slugs in yo face

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
oven cleaner and a solid framing hammer easily accessible or a peephole.
cause it is not always feasible to launch a pound of lead out of the winchester 97 in residential areas
tongue.png

actually I always wanted a lancaster pistol , cause nothing says get the fuck off my porch like 4 barrels full of one ounce slugs in yo face
...what?

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
violence gets shit done
It also gets you arrested, no clue what you are trying to say, that you should shoot the person or booby trap your porch to spray them with oven cleaner or something, but either way it is assault and you can be arrested for it even though they are on your property. Even throwing a glass of water on someone can be considered assault.