Whats rustling your jimmies?

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Yeah let's take a selfie in front of the peleton of 100+ bikes that's going 60mph on the downhill after a climb. That will end well. The worst wreck I ever saw at the tour was caused by a woman leaning over to look and catching a handle bar with her purse.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
This story I just oversaw about being against selfies at cycling events, and then showing videos of the cyclists knocking phones out of people's hands and shouldering/elbowing/hitting people as they fly by. You know what fuck you. How about we take baseball bats instead of cameras and take out some bikers as they fly by. FUCK /rustled
And nowhere in the story did it mention any lashback to the assaulters. It was all exclusively: don't take photos; it's dangerous.

trash adding to my line times because they want some free food and do so by causing a ruckus and a stir. So many times I wish I had a shotgun with the approval to use it..
#1 Baseball bats would probably make a bike race worth watching.
#2 Fuck the morons trying to take selfies everywhere. They deserve what they're getting and more. How long before you think these dipshits are pulling this at real sporting events? Or NASCAR.

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
Or NASCAR.
People have been doing something similar to that for years. And its perfectly safe, nothing ever goes wrong....
XycsYc1.jpg

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
At lunch time at work, we can get a bit of a line-up getting lunch, can take a few minutes. We have a staff member ( she's an older woman, heavy set who's been smoking since god know's when, looks like leather. ) - anyway she's worked out that with the long queue she can go out the front and have a cigarette. And then come back in and get the end of the queue, then sit with us - stinking of cigarette smoke while we're trying to enjoy lunch.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
At lunch time at work, we can get a bit of a line-up getting lunch, can take a few minutes. We have a staff member ( she's an older woman, heavy set who's been smoking since god know's when, looks like leather. ) - anyway she's worked out that with the long queue she can go out the front and have a cigarette. And then come back in and get the end of the queue, then sit with us - stinking of cigarette smoke while we're trying to enjoy lunch.
I've figured out that I have an internal faction system similar to EQ1, and by default obese people and smokers are on my KoS list by default. If you are a smoker, only after you convince me you never ever leave cigarette butts on the ground will I accept you :p

Obese and a smoker? No way to go through life, son!

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Once, just fucking once, I bent my ego for tutoring at university. I arrive 3 mins early and as I'm entering the building, an ugly is leaving. I sit and wait for my tutor to arrive. I double check the room numbers. Double check the building. The only other person I even see is the ugg still standing outside. I return to my neatly unpacked things and then I hear from behind me, "You must be here for tutoring; I'll be working with you today." It's her. She sits down next to me, reeking of cigarettes. So I waited 17 minutes (20 total if you count early time) so you can be ugly gross and destructive?
I packed up my shit and left after 8 seconds of trying to endure her.
She's on my hit list to this day.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Haha shit had the exact opposite. I went in to see a prof during office hours and after 20 mins there was a no show. I was pissed because he asked me specifically to see him that day to review a lab. So I poked around and one of his grad students was in. Cute, brunette with glasses, and goddamn a great body. I told her of my situation and she worked with me for an hour to redo an experiment because the shitty ass circuit board I had during the actual lab was fucked up. Long story short, we went to the bars that night, I banged her five times over the next week, had a pregnancy scare, then dated her another 2 months until she went to fucking Stanford of all places to finish her grad. Lost the sex, but got an A! So went from jimmies being rustled to my pickle being tickled.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
People have been doing something similar to that for years. And its perfectly safe, nothing ever goes wrong....
XycsYc1.jpg
Yeah. Look up the Baja 500 and see how many get pancacked each year from a truck flying over a hill and landing on them. Sometimes in multiples.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
I've figured out that I have an internal faction system similar to EQ1, and by default obese people and smokers are on my KoS list by default. If you are a smoker, only after you convince me you never ever leave cigarette butts on the ground will I accept you :p

Obese and a smoker? No way to go through life, son!
Come at me, bro!

Disp_sl

shitlord
Was heading home from work today and drove by the farmers market. I was going 20 in a 25 and some fat beast yelled at me to slow down, then proceeded to jaywalk across the street after I passed. Was almost rustled enough to get out of the car and yell at the dumb bitch.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Trying to stream full time. All donations are greatly appreciated. Top Donators: John-$410, Quandew0w-$355, Dahrr-$300, Chris-$250, Lambkinqt-$161, Bigbazza90-$150, Justin-$145, TrollageHD-$100, Dylan-$100, Vinny-$70, Lukeppp-$65, Viscura-$55, Phifen-$55, and Michael-$50!! Thank you so much!
Donations: Rawwrphoenix $1287.90, Bombkin $1018, LolYouFailAtLife $1001, Thehardbutton $353, Wardage $282, Snixert $248.60, Keeganwj $235.59, Wazznik $225, Chattela $215, Roenoake $206, Mikeymage $200, Frrix $200, emrict $180 (mounts), ggletsdoit $170, Jacknielsen123 $156, 23exotic $153.70, Nothrad $140, Wet_b $106.01, Naazgull $105, Instanes $105, Jadolph1986 $100, bigdaddyYo $100, Green_tuk $100, Nyanyau $87, DubaiGamingHouse $85, elitecracker $63, fluegu $62.21, bjack8 $60.50, BetterCallSal $60, Jackmaloney $50, Mercsec $46, Swaggstdueven $46,
I have no words. Can someone seriously explain to me the mentality of "donating" to the tards on twitch.tv?

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Yeah I don't really get it either. I do like watching streams every now and then but I'd never consider giving money to them, makes no fucking sense. I'll turn off adblock if I want them to get some revenue but that's about it. They already get money from people viewing and from subscriptions which I think is stupid but at least it's like a single static cost that also gives you stupid emotes and a shiny name on the chat or whatever so I can get why some people would spend 5bucks for that crap, kinda, even though I wouldn't do it. But donating? Hell I could even understand donating to an extent, if it was like 1 or 2bucks or whatever, you figure a bunch of people donate 1$, guy gets a nice sum, good for him. But you have people donating 500$ and shit, what the actual fuck, why would you donate 500$ to someone else. Guess a lot of people like wasting their money.

Worst are donations on the twitch whores streams though. Those add desperation on top of stupid.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Fat chicks who look like they'd actually be rather good looking if they'd only get their fat arse to the gym and quit eating junk food!