Whats rustling your jimmies?

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Lol what the fuck?
81926_990x742-cb1406135822.jpg

Florida-sinkhole-010.jpg

Settling in Sinkhole Alley: 'If you live in Florida they're just a fact of life' | World news | The Guardian

Florida had so many problems with sinkholes, and the fact that insurance doesn't cover them, that the state itself had to start offering sinkhole insurance

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
What the fuck was more like how the hell would that not be covered by homeowners insurance?

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Land movement is never covered. The one exception is earthquake which must be added seperatly if it is available.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
One word: Ticketmaster

So they now offer "event insurance" when you checkout. In the past, if an event gets canceled, you get the face value of the ticket refunded but not the service fees, which are usually significant.

So I just bought some tickets. $96 face value + $13 service charge, $109 apiece.

The "insurance" is $7 PER TICKET

So, you want me to pay an extra amount that is more than 50% of the initial service fees, in order to get the service fees refunded in the case that the event is canceled.

Holy god, that is the biggest ripoff I've ever seen.

"Here, pay us an extra $7 on the 1% chance you might need to get your $13 back"

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
If jesse and al were to start some sort of ruckus over them using 'massah' in their name .... I think I'd just sit back and watch that one. Sorry ticketmaster, maybe if you weren't such dicks, you'd find someone willing to help you.

Rope

Silver Knight of the Realm
Trying to watch a dvd movie with someone and the phone comes out right when the movies starts. Please ask me what just happened every 15 min. Also please only ask while the characters are saying important things so I also get to miss shit.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Pearl Jam in their height of glory fought ticketmaster and were nearly wiped off of the earth. Shut up and pay your extra $7, peon.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Pearl Jam in their height of glory fought ticketmaster and were nearly wiped off of the earth. Shut up and pay your extra $7, peon.
Pretty much. It was damn near impossible to see them in concert during the absolute height of their career, in the mid to late 90s. They were playing corn fields in the middle of bumfuck nowhere to avoid Ticketmaster, it sucked.

joz123

Potato del Grande
So I had KFC earlier for dinner. Got the popcorn chicken combo. Find out the soda machines busted so I can only get tea. Get my food, ask for honey mustard, find out they have NO dipping sauces at all. They could have told me this shit when I ordered a food I dip in stuff. My biscuit is stale and had they had no butter for it. Mashed potatoes were cold also. So I fill out the survey on the coupon to let them know how horrible that location was, get a code for a free GO-cup to use at the same location only. Jimmies set to maximum rustle.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
On a related note... Going through a drive through and about a mile down the road you take a drink of your soda and tasting diet. Blegch.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
So I had KFC earlier for dinner. Got the popcorn chicken combo. Find out the soda machines busted so I can only get tea. Get my food, ask for honey mustard, find out they have NO dipping sauces at all. They could have told me this shit when I ordered a food I dip in stuff. My biscuit is stale and had they no butter for it. Mashed potatoes were cold also. So I fill out the survey on the coupon to let them know how horrible that location was, get a code for a free GO-cup to use at the same location only. Jimmies set to maximum rustle.
Send an email to corporate and I bet you a get gift card out of it. As a fast food connoisseur, that entire situation is completely unacceptable. This is what happens when you franchise. Fucking KFC.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
On a related note... Going through a drive through and about a mile down the road you take a drink of your soda and tasting diet. Blegch.
Also on a related note....Being thirsty as fuck and realizing down the road they didn't give you a fucking straw.