Whats rustling your jimmies?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
VLC plays through rar files, or so my usenet friend says. Perhaps that might be useful? I'd give it a go, if applicable in your respective scenario. That or batch unrar
smile.png

smile.png

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
When I bought a Popcorn Hour media player (supposed to be high end) and it didn't play from .rar files, that rustled my jimmies. Went back to using a Boxee and XBMC and my jimmies are unrustled again.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
When the coin-operated washer/drier doesn't add time when quarters are added and the person before you took out their load before the time was over - effectively causing you to pay for an hours time and get only minutes or less.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Helping a Ludite coworker export contacts from a Blackberry to an Android.

Google Sync for BB is no longer supported, BB Desktop Software v.7 no longer allows output in .csv or .vcf files....

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
We did.

He was adamant at first about not syncing to Outlook, because the phone contained personal contacts as well as business....

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Alright if you're gonna use a fuckin metaphor to argue then this becomes meaningless and let's just agree that everything is everything
Don't lash out at me because you don't know what a test is, dipshit.

Rite Aid is the absolute worst for the card thing. I don't want a keyring full of mini-cards, so I always tell them no. Instead of accepting that, they always insist on me having a new one. I have probably thrown away 10.
I appreciate the stores (or cashiers) who use their own card when I tell them I don't have or want one of theirs.

The fact that someone can get a handicap license plate for a fucking motorcycle should tell you that.
I don't follow. First off, it's a trike, so there's a good chance the dude has bad enough problems that he can't balance himself. Second, how do you figure that all handicaps would stop you from being able to ride a bike? Or is it your contention that in order to get a handicap plate, you should have to give up fun things like riding motorcycles? What else should cripples have to give up?

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Idiots who barely creep forward over gentle speed bumps.
Dogs probably. Big Phoenix really is rustled by dogs.
Nah. Legit service animals are the most well behaved creatures on this planet, better than most of the mouth breathers we call humans. Went to a Apple store a few months back and they had a blind guy working there and he had a service dog with him and it was perfectly behaved.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
The fact that people working the registers at supermarkets can't sit down rustles my jimmies.

Izo

Tranny Chaser

Nah. Legit service animals are the most well behaved creatures on this planet, better than most of the mouth breathers we call humans. Went to a Apple store a few months back and they had a blind guy working there and he had a service dog with him and it was perfectly behaved.
Working? Was he tech support?

vGrade

Potato del Grande
Strangers who stand beside you in the convenience store line rather than behind you.
And you're thinking, is this mother fucker going to try and go before me. He knows I was standing here. If he makes a move im going to rush in front of him and slam my beer on the counter so he knows who's boss.

Unless its a big black dude and then it's, " Go ahead, I'm in no hurry"

vGrade

Potato del Grande

What does breathing through the mouth have to do with behavior/intelligence?