Whats rustling your jimmies?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Yea fella. I checked that box yesterday and then tried to do find and replace the exact same way I always do it in excel and got some fucky business.

Along with all the other annoying bullshit with trying to make a template in Word. Which I'm not going to expand on right now because it was making me fucki g furious yesterday.

Yeah well I don't really care about your mental health. So tell me all about the problems that made you have sex with a furkin yesterday. Was he in IT and needed a BJ as payment or was it something else entirely?

Furry Furry might be interested

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Yeah well I don't really care about your mental health. So tell me all about the problems that made you have sex with a furkin yesterday. Was he in IT and needed a BJ as payment or was it something else entirely?

Furry Furry might be interested
Can't believe how many time I have to say this. I'm a particular type of otherkin and have a spirit animal. Most people find us and furries interchangeable, hence the name, but it's more like an advanced form of two-spiritism that presents as being a furry or were-kin. Anyways, I'm a demi-pan-asexual. Non-stick as you'd call it.

Hope I cleared that up.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
The fact it’s really hard to find tall style t shirts with pop culture designs

I have a long torso, and regular shirts hike up when I lean over and you can almost see my ass crack

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
My home WiFi is just powerful enough to stay connected to my phone when I step into my car in the driveway, but not powerful enough to transmit data, so when I load up Audible or some other program it just sits there trying to get data but unable to. I have to either manually turn off the WiFi or drive 10 meters away and stop to setup the audio for my drive.

Life is tough!

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Sevens

Log Wizard
Can't believe how many time I have to say this. I'm a particular type of otherkin and have a spirit animal. Most people find us and furries interchangeable, hence the name, but it's more like an advanced form of two-spiritism that presents as being a furry or were-kin. Anyways, I'm a demi-pan-asexual. Non-stick as you'd call it.

Hope I cleared that up.
So in other word...a Pedophile

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
1643754603341.png

behind bars love GIF by WE tv

• 1Worf
  • 1Weird Boner
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 3 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
When everything is agreed on and then somebody suggests an alternate so the others agree because even though they wanted do the thing they agreed on, they'd rather not upset anybody. Then after the point of no return the one who suggested it says they only offered an alternative to be polite but they preferred the original thing.

• 1Rustled
  • 1Like

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Ordered some shaving soap from New York city. Tax free and free shipping. You get what you pay for. Smaller than the size of a sandwich USPS. 3 months now. It took almost a month to leave NYC. It moved a lot. From post office to post office, then to Memphis, Jackson MS, Chatanooga, Atlanta, back to Memphis. I could see if they lost it, but it keeps getting scanned going around in circles.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I used to pride myself on eating a family can size of baked beans and getting zero emissions.

Now half a normal sized cans and I'm ready to fill the hindenburg for flight. Ditto peanut butter is like my favorite food on earth and also now gives me some discomfort.

Fuck getting older.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
I used to pride myself on eating a family can size of baked beans and getting zero emissions.

Now half a normal sized cans and I'm ready to fill the hindenburg for flight. Ditto peanut butter is like my favorite food on earth and also now gives me some discomfort.

Fuck getting older.

Tried probiotics? I drink one of those Yakult things every morning, barely fart now.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>

Fuck getting older.

Bean-o helps me a lot with beans. 2-3 drops on the first bite and it's magical. Not sure if it works for PB.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Why are farts a problem?

You might not be at the point in your relationship yet where you're ready to assert dominance through flatulence. But I agree farts aren't usually a problem for me. Usually they feel good unless I'm sick. I only worry about them if I'm going to be driving all day (no sense hotboxxing myself).

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
I've probably ranted about this before but got an email that reminded me so here we go again.

Fuck people that write emails like texts.

No capitalization.
No punctuation.
No salutation or closing.

This isnt a communication from a human being, its a piece of digital noise to be filtered out and ignored. I sincerely wonder whats wrong with people sometimes.

Literacy will be completely lost within a generation and our descendants will all be communicating with grunts and hieroglyphics err I mean "emojis"

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Let's Go Brandon!
Reactions: 3 users