Whats rustling your jimmies?

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
There's a picture on the internet of a girl who has an infant tattooed around her pussy. It's a fake, but I can't think of anything creepier than that. Checks at least 2 of your boxes and technically the 3rd since the person wanting it would be a monster.

The first time someone tried to get me to do an ass region/genital tattoo was a guy calling in to get a walk-in. Shitty-drunk. Wanted a full top-down lotus, full color, blossoming out of his asshole. I was maybe 3-4 months out of apprenticeship and the guy on the phone is telling me 'don't worry about having to spread my ass cheeks, I have someone who will do it for you'. Mind you I work a shop in the burbs, I'm not even in NYC or LA. People be wild.

• 3Worf
  • 1WTF
  • 1OK, Sure
Reactions: 4 users

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
Wifes company fucked up deductions. So now she owes like 3k it seems like. The tax software I use doesn't really break it down in he or she owes. I'd just file seperately but married but we have to be joint for some reason to claim her $2500 college credit.

Messy and kills probably any of the toy money I was going to get helping cover hers. (We keep seperate finances.)
Found a similar issue with both my wife’s and my deductions. The new W4 is a bit different. Specifically they didn’t have a box checked that says your spouse also works. Without that it dropped our deductions to less than 10%. I didn’t notice it the last few years because I had out of the norm tax returns that I hired someone for.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Life is great, but it's just the healthcare system that rustles my jims today boys.

TL;DR - migraine meds are $100 per pill out of pocket.

So I get frequent migraines. Saw my doctor 2 days ago. She knows me well and knows I get them and have been getting them for years approximately once every 3 weeks. How do they feel? Like you've had an incredible night, got laid, woke up in some strange but have the worst... hangover... ever...

and I get that naturally every 20 days or so. It sucks. Sometimes they get so bad that I'm vomiting every 10 minutes due to the knocking, droning pain.

I can never cure them, just mitigate them. 800mg of Ibuprofen, lil packet of BC powder (got that shit of getting it down to a science), and I've been on Imitrex for a couple of years. Again, never can cure... only mitigate.

I'll try to be terse. I got a script for Ubrelvy. Was told this was $1,000 per box (10 pills) out of pocket. I have insurance... really good insurance. But I'm told by the pharmacist that my insurance won't cover it. Great. But my doctor gave me a promotion card for this. So I provided that (after tediously registering the card) that I then provided to the pharmacist. Oh, well okay Vanessa... your cost for this glorious medication will be $0.00.

I'm happy, don't get me wrong, but what in the fuck is broken with the system here??? It's like... Hi human, this pill is $100 per pill (ridiculous) but if you jump through these hoops with us you can have them for freeeeee!

I'm pissed off even typing this right now reliving this because it's both fucking ridiculous and true. Partly pissed at myself because I know that I'm deeply and profoundly ignorant about the entire health insurance system and how that connects to the real life applications of medications and healthcare itself, but mostly pissed because the numbers are just fucking ridiculously STUPID. No pill should ever EVER cost $100 fucking dollars. Ditto with the few trips I've had into a hospital. Bag of saline that costs like $10 to manufacture but they charge insurance $500 for it? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
The first time someone tried to get me to do an ass region/genital tattoo was a guy calling in to get a walk-in. Shitty-drunk. Wanted a full top-down lotus, full color, blossoming out of his asshole. I was maybe 3-4 months out of apprenticeship and the guy on the phone is telling me 'don't worry about having to spread my ass cheeks, I have someone who will do it for you'. Mind you I work a shop in the burbs, I'm not even in NYC or LA. People be wild.

So did you do the tattoo?

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
Now I really want a tattoo artist story thread

• 1Like

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
So did you do the tattoo?

Nope. I’ve gotten shit for being ‘uppity’ but there is no reason for me to do certain tattoos, stranger butthole tattoos included. That isn’t to say I haven’t done other genital/chocolate valley tattoos but I have to know you, have worked with you before, etc. Gated content.

I’d be down to have a tattoo story thread because I’ve got yarns aplenty. Unfortunately got to hold off, because Foler is a faggot :)

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Nope. I’ve gotten shit for being ‘uppity’ but there is no reason for me to do certain tattoos, stranger butthole tattoos included. That isn’t to say I haven’t done other genital/chocolate valley tattoos but I have to know you, have worked with you before, etc. Gated content.

I’d be down to have a tattoo story thread because I’ve got yarns aplenty. Unfortunately got to hold off, because Foler is a faggot :)
Lmao. Bitch is nuts. I’ve called her like 5 times for my lotus anus tatt and she won’t do it. Is that what this is about Zaara?

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Lmao. Bitch is nuts. I’ve called her like 5 times for my lotus anus tatt and she won’t do it. Is that what this is about Zaara?

Why didn't you just tattoo a storefront of a Foot Locker on your ass so that everyone knows its open for looting?

• 2Worf

Brad2770

I had to work yesterday. Left at 5:45am. I always watch my garage door shut before leaving. Got home around 2pm and the door was wide open. Nothing gone.

I just woke up now to piss and noticed the breaker was tripped on the heater. Went out to garage and it was wide open again. Nothing gone.

I cleaned the sensors. I hope that fixes it so the rustling doesn’t continue. Lots of expensive pest control equipment in there.

• 1WTF

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
I had to work yesterday. Left at 5:45am. I always watch my garage door shut before leaving. Got home around 2pm and the door was wide open. Nothing gone.

I just woke up now to piss and noticed the breaker was tripped on the heater. Went out to garage and it was wide open again. Nothing gone.

I cleaned the sensors. I hope that fixes it so the rustling doesn’t continue. Lots of expensive pest control equipment in there.
Screenshot 2022-02-13 at 03-55-14 Is there a universal remote to open various garage doors .png

• 1Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Pulled a muscle in the lower center of my back when I bent over to pick up a fucking gas can.

At least once or twice a year this happens. Fucking bullshit.

• 2Solidarity

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Pulled a muscle in the lower center of my back when I bent over to pick up a fucking gas can.

At least once or twice a year this happens. Fucking bullshit.
You were probably twisting (even just a bit) as you bent over. Transverse movements cause the majority of injuries like that because the muscles that govern those movements get the least amount of exercise.

One of the other benefits to squatting instead of bending over is that in addition to spreading the work out, you're more likely to square yourself up to the load if you squat.