Whats rustling your jimmies?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
She hit him, wasn't a hit and run by him. Learn to read.

Bicycles are considered vehicles, not pedestrians. They have every right to the travel lane (except on roads specifically prohibited to bikes) and you have to give them space or stay behind them until its safe to pass. Conversely cyclists have a responsibility to follow traffic laws and stop at stop signs and red lights. Amish are vehicles too, pretty much same thing, but they have like brake lights and turn signals and shit.
Laws vary by state obviously, and I only have reason to know the laws in two states. In both Texas and Louisiana, he would have been guilty of hit and run. It doesn't matter who hit who, in a hit and run, leaving the scene of an accident without taking the proper measures is what causes the charge. In Louisiana. I found out the hard way that you must call the police with any sort of collision. In Texas, it's optional, but you must exchange insurance information. He didn't mention anything like that, so in my experience, that was a hit and run. Again, laws may vary by state, but i'd be willing to bet all states have some pretty damn similar laws.

And, I don't give a shit how some idiots consider them. You don't need a fucking license to ride a bike, so you can't expect a biker to know the laws or rules of the road, and therefore he should have no rights to the road. Further, on most roads they cannot travel a safe speed (within 20mph of the maximum posted speed limit) so if they are on the road, they are most likely impeding the flow of traffic.

Last I checked, since the Amish don't use electricity, their buggy won't have turn signals and stop lights. They do have reflectors though, and tend to stay to the side of the road.
On amish mafia, I think even the traditional carriages are shown with blinkers / breaklights and a battery to run them. TV show, I know, so I take it with a grain of salt.

Yeah, to be clear she bumped me for getting in front of her. I had a bumper and she didn't, so it was pretty stupid. This after fucking with me by scooting forward and braking to try and force me away from making a turn onto the freeway for nearly half a mile. Everyone knows this trick when they want to be a douche. But bumping and honking is nothing short of assault with a deadly weapon and asking for a confrontation.

But thanks, Hoss. You showed me she wasn't that big of a cunt.
Hey, thanks for negging me for letting you know you may have comitted a crime. What are you, 12? Obviously you have some guilt issues regarding this because you know she had the right of way. Now I really do hope the cops show up at your door. What state are you in? I'd like to look up the applicable hit and run and yield / right of way statues.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Fags on bikes that are going below the speed limit but won't pull the fuck over when it is clearly not possible to pass.

But you could replace "bikes" with anything in that statement. It could be a faggot riding the dick of another faggot, if you can't make the posted speed limit, get out of the goddamn way. Take it to a road that actually allows you to not impede traffic.

There was this one shithead that was training for the tour de douche that I'd run into once or twice a week on my way to work. I always knew he was around because I would have to jam on brakes and plod along behind a quarter mile line of cars. It was a 55mph back road of sorts but also the only way to reach the highway. Meaning one lane each way, no shoulder, and no places of business whatsoever that he could have been traveling to/from unless he was going to babysit some kids in his spandex. And unless he had his work clothes stuffed in his jock, no he was not fucking commuting to work. Morning rush hour and you are pedaling your ass along at 30mph under the limit. Fuck that fucking guy.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
It would only be assault with a deadly weapon if Jait were a cop.
If I were a cop, I'd shoot myself.

I don't know how it is in the rest of the country but in California if you intentionally hit a person or vehicle with your car, it is assault with a deadly weapon. It's also a wobbler which means it can be just a misdemeanor. Like all crimes, proving it is a whole 'nother issue. I was intentionally rammed with a car. It wasn't a stretch. Maybe your states or countries have special laws where a 4000lbs vehicle being used to hit someone or something else is assault with a car or something...I dunno.

But honestly, you guys are fuckwads for nitpicking
tongue.png
This is the rant thread, not the "I come in here to get my jollies off others being rustled thread."

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Fags on bikes that are going below the speed limit but won't pull the fuck over when it is clearly not possible to pass.

But you could replace "bikes" with anything in that statement. It could be a faggot riding the dick of another faggot, if you can't make the posted speed limit, get out of the goddamn way. Take it to a road that actually allows you to not impede traffic.

There was this one shithead that was training for the tour de douche that I'd run into once or twice a week on my way to work. I always knew he was around because I would have to jam on brakes and plod along behind a quarter mile line of cars. It was a 55mph back road of sorts but also the only way to reach the highway. Meaning one lane each way, no shoulder, and no places of business whatsoever that he could have been traveling to/from unless he was going to babysit some kids in his spandex. And unless he had his work clothes stuffed in his jock, no he was not fucking commuting to work. Morning rush hour and you are pedaling your ass along at 30mph under the limit. Fuck that fucking guy.
3ogd1r.jpg

i hate fags on bikes who just wont get out of the road.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Douchebags who yell "bikes don't belong on the road" or other things at me when riding as far over to the shoulder as I can. I'm sorry you are inconvenienced by having to slow down for a minute or so until you can pass me.

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
People who spend $50+ per week on lottery and complain that gas prices are so high and they can't eat out for lunch every day because the economy is down. WTF.

LordMing_sl

shitlord
Im from New York City. My biggest problem in general is with the welfare system and how people use it rather than need it. I see more and more people on welfare with cadillacs and bmw's. You also find many of those in the system adorned with layers of gold jewelry and still complain there is not enough being done for them. I don't mind a system that is indeed needed but there should be a better system to crack down on those who abuse it. Its my biggest problem. Everything else I generally ignore if it does not affect me now that I have grown and aged from this school of hard knocks. Ive got mine but I have earned it and made sure I would never have to ask for anything at anytime if it were possible. I call this being a responsible citizen. Excuse the ranting but it just gets flaunted more and more as the years pass and extremely more visible. Again I'm sory fr the rant, just been a bad day around here. Cheers...

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Emergency vehicle sounds used on the radio... this should be illegal.
Amen bro. Don't forget horns and screeching tires.

But honestly, you guys are fuckwads for nitpicking
tongue.png
This is the rant thread, not the "I come in here to get my jollies off others being rustled thread."
Just sayin bro, under california law (which I assume is where you are now) what you did was at least misdemeanor hit and run because you said her car was damaged. If she claims to be hurt, its felony. I see nothing in the law saying you had to cause the accident.

Some Sleazy California Lawyer's website_sl said:
You may be charged with California misdemeanor hit and run under Vehicle Code 20002 VC if you:

1. leave the scene of an accident,

2. without first identifying yourself to the other party or parties involved, and

3. another's property was damaged in the accident.

The difference between California misdemeanor hit and run and California felony hit and run lies in number three above. While misdemeanor hit and run is concerned with property damage, felony hit and run is concerned with injury. You can be charged with felony hit and run if someone (other than yourself) was injured or killed

These California hit and run laws apply to every car accident, regardless of:

Who was at fault,

The amount of damage inflicted, or

The seriousness of the injury/injuries.

As a result, these laws, particularly misdemeanor hit and run, ensnare a lot of people who have no history with the criminal justice system...and no idea that they were doing anything that could be considered a crime!

For example, you could face California misdemeanor hit and run charges if you:

Drive away from a fender-bender where the other driver was obviously the one at fault,

Drive away after hitting and damaging someone else's fence with your car, or

Drive away from the scene of an accident that your driving may have caused...even though your own car didn't actually collide with another.