Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
With all the antivax morons not getting their kids measle shots and the like now, just a matter of time before polio makes a return and iron lungs come back into fashion

well it was eradicated from the USA in 1979 and 1991 for the Western Hemisphere.

Apparently there was a small London outbreak in 2022 due to vaccine like polio virus being detected in sewage samples, which continued to evolve and reacquire paralysis inducing mutations. The likely cause would be someone recently vaccinated with the live virus rather than an inert vaccine.

Cybsled

Does the measles shot prevent polio?

No. Point is measles was eliminated in the US effectively decades ago because of vaccines. Now you have people from other countries with shitty vaccination rates bringing measles over and the disease is having a resurgence here because of lower vaccination rates for children because of all the vaccine adverse people not getting their kids inoculated for easily preventable stuff we’ve had solutions for over half a century for

Polio still exists in a couple countries because of poor polio vaccine adoption rates there. It’s not impossible for those polio strains to get brought to other countries (like the US) and result in new infections

Oldbased

> Than U
I agree with Cybsled. We must execute all these illegals before entering our country as we eradicated these diseases already and it isn't our job to take funky vaccines for shit we beat already so Hubub and his 42 children can live rent free on American Homeless St USA. To the bridges!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I agree with Cybsled. We must execute all these illegals before entering our country as we eradicated these diseases already and it isn't our job to take funky vaccines for shit we beat already so Hubub and his 42 children can live rent free on American Homeless St USA. To the bridges!
He's just desperate to reframe antivaxxers as right-wing.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Antivax right wing are mostly the people who equated the politicized issues with COVID vaccines with ALL vaccines and the pre-COVID infowars dudes who think there are microchips.

But before all the COVID shit, you also had the essential oil yoga mom neo-hippies who thought lavender cures every disease known to man

Then you have all the ultra religious dipshits that are all across the spectrum in different religions who have traditionally been shit with vaccination and medical care in general

You also have that demographic that drank the Jenny McCarthy koolaid after Oprah gave her a platform that think all vaccines cause autism

• 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i dunno if this is bullshit, but i read/heard that all the vaccines we took as kids stopped protecting us long ago because they only are effective for a little while. that includes Polio and measles. i dont care one way or the other. i had Covid twice supposedly and i chumped that shit in a day or two. keeping a good natural immune system by clean living and eating right is likely your best bet.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
but i read/heard that all the vaccines we took as kids stopped protecting us long ago because they only are effective for a little while
That notion is so retarded and obviously wrong that I'm guessing you came up with it yourself and are using "i read/heard somewhere" as a shield.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
That notion is so retarded and obviously wrong that I'm guessing you came up with it yourself and are using "i read/heard somewhere" as a shield.
you would be guessing wrong, i dont lie. my stupid stories here should be proof of that. you cant make up some of the things i posted about.

Last edited:

Cybsled

i dunno if this is bullshit, but i read/heard that all the vaccines we took as kids stopped protecting us long ago because they only are effective for a little while. that includes Polio and measles. i dont care one way or the other. i had Covid twice supposedly and i chumped that shit in a day or two. keeping a good natural immune system by clean living and eating right is likely your best bet.

Some vaccines only last for a limited time. Things like tetanus last like a decade and you need occasional boosters. Measles I think is lifetime

I had to look up polio and apparently it’s 10 years like tetanus

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Some vaccines only last for a limited time. Things like tetanus last like a decade and you need occasional boosters. Measles I think is lifetime

I had to look up polio and apparently it’s 10 years like tetanus
i looked and measles, mumps and rubella vaccines depend on how many doses you received. if you had only one dose, then you might be at risk. i guess i wasnt terribly wrong. eh Gavinmad Gavinmad ?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
i looked and measles, mumps and rubella vaccines depend on how many doses you received. if you had only one dose, then you might be at risk. i guess i wasnt terribly wrong. eh Gavinmad Gavinmad ?
God damn you're fucking stupid. Not only were you wrong, but now you're even more wrong because this has nothing to do with your original dumbfuck claim.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
God damn you're fucking stupid. Not only were you wrong, but now you're even more wrong because this has nothing to do with your original dumbfuck claim.
my claim was these were limited effectiveness vaccines. and it wasnt even my claim you fucking retard. i said i had heard that it was and i wasnt sure if that was true. learn how to read you fucking poor excuse for a mammal.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
my claim was these were limited effectiveness vaccines. and it wasnt even my claim you fucking retard. i said i had heard that it was and i wasnt sure if that was true. learn how to read you fucking poor excuse for a mammal.
And I'm calling you a fucking liar because that's exactly the kind of stupid shit you'd come up with. Also what you actually said was

the vaccines we took as kids stopped protecting us long ago because they only are effective for a little while.

Then you talk about MMR, which is still considered effective for a LIFETIME and act as if the fact that a booster raising the efficacy of the vaccine actually has any relevance to your dumbass claim, especially when you receive your booster shot DURING CHILDHOOD. No idea where Cybsled got that ten year figure for Polio but it's wrong too.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
And I'm calling you a fucking liar because that's exactly the kind of stupid shit you'd come up with. Also what you actually said was

Then you talk about MMR, which is still considered effective for a LIFETIME and act as if the fact that a booster raising the efficacy of the vaccine actually has any relevance to your dumbass claim, especially when you receive your booster shot DURING CHILDHOOD. No idea where Cybsled got that ten year figure for Polio but it's wrong too.
dishonest faggot
***i dunno if this is bullshit, but i read/heard***

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
dishonest faggot
***i dunno if this is bullshit, but i read/heard***
You are a chore.

There was nothing dishonest about leaving that part out of the quote because it's irrelevant; you're stupid for bringing it up in conversation whether it's an original Chuk (tm) or not and I don't care which is which.

Cybsled

No idea where Cybsled got that ten year figure for Polio but it's wrong too.

Had googled it quickly because I had no idea, I always assumed it was a 1 and done. But I had also assumed that about other childhood vaccines until I visited a doctor about 15 years ago and was told some like tetanus need refresher shots

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Shingles vaccines is good for 10 years I think. That's the new one, not sure about the old one which is what I took. Not fatal as far as I know you just want it to be.

Seemed like a number of years ago someone in the US had polio which I assume was a person that came in from another country but I'm not sure.