Who do you think is the greatest actor?

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
My votes:

#1 - Daniel Day Lewis - Bill the Butcher in "Gangs of New York", and Daniel Plainview in "There Will Be Blood"

#2 - Willem Defoe - everything he's been in during the last 20+ years, but "The Lighthouse" showed that he's just on a whole other level

#3 - Leonardo Dicaprio - I love him in everything, but thought his Calvin Candie in "Django Unchained" was absolutely perfect. He was so damned good.

#4 - Matthew McConaughey - In many roles, but particularly in "Interstellar", the one scene after the water planet, when he catches up on decades of his family, the range of emotions he goes through is unbelievable

Honorable Mentions:

Kevin Costner - he's not like a character actor or whatever, but something about him, his charisma, he's just so damned good and has this presence in every movie. Literally from "The Bodyguard" all the way to "Yellowstone", he just makes every movie.

Michael Caine - I love him every time he's on the screen, but I haven't seen enough of his stuff as a lead to say anything else

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I will say Dafoe was one of the most underrated actors until recently. Guy never seemed to get the love he should have

I love Costner but he's never been diverse it feels like

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

rad

Lord of Guk
Day-Lewis -- you never see him, you see the character. Absolute master.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

• 7Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Forrest Gump is the best actor alive at this moment, and has been for the past 2 decades.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Entertainment is so subjective and specific to the person. One person's garbage is another's gold. And even one's personal list changes over time.

I would watch just about any movie that had DeCaprio or Brad Pitt in it. I used to LOVE Robert Redford. Their retarded publicly embarrassing progressive/liberal bullshit has made it a challenge to continue to support them.

DDL, Hoffman (edit - he ded), Oldman. DeFoe - great character actors are eternally amazing. Joaquin Phoenix has made a name for himself later in his career.

Tom Hanks was great in his time. His face got tiresome after a while though, saturated.

Denzel Washington (Man on Fire is in my top 5 fav movies of all time).

I love me some Sam Rockwell.

I love me some Ralph Fiennes.

I am actually a big fan of Peter Stormare, he of the Devil from Constantine and one of the bad guys in Fargo. I think he is brilliant.

Sean Connery (edit - he ded).

I cannot pick a favorite.

Okay, I've picked. It's a South Korean, he of "Oldboy" and "I Saw The Devil". Choi Min-Sik. Love this guy.

1647185604908.png

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Philip Seymour Hoffman is up there with DDL
Feb 2 2014

Honestly could just make this the best actors regardless.

I will also throw another out there. Woman can actually act.

1647185832076.png

• 2Dislike
  • 1Like

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
This thread is for male only. Make your own actress thread.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Bale oldman ddl, early michael caine( later Michael caine he plays himself) Nicholson others.

Robin Williams was fantastic in his serious roles, completely underrated imo due to him being ...him.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
however you view his drama acting, no one has surpased his physical comedy since it was introduced by buster douglas and charlie chaplan
9865.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Anthony Hopkins. Can't believe you fags haven't mentioned him yet.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users