Who falls into anarchy first?

Which country falls into objective anarchy first?

• South Africa

Votes: 63 63.6%
  • India

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Phillipines

Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Turkey

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Sweden

Votes: 8 8.1%
  • Germany

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Greece

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • Iran

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pakistan

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • France

Votes: 4 4.0%

• Total voters

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
How can countries literally made of shit turn into shit? Stupidest poll in this forums history.

I bet you haven't even been to one of these countries and seen the fucking mud shitholes that they live in.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

iannis

Musty Nester
That's how they would stop existing, actually.

Unless they play ball.

Korea is interesting. The smart thing for Iran to do would be to develop an urgent desire to proof of concept thorium power plants. They could go from being sanctioned to subsidized.

• 2Like

khorum

Murder Apologist
OR they could depose their Ayatollahs and vote in a secular republic. There's always THAT.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
What I find interesting is how the media portray Duterte as this despicable monster yet all the Filipinos I talk to (my wife is Filipino and there's quite a sizable number of Filipinos in the area) fucking love the guy and their families back home do too.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
What I find interesting is how the media portray Duterte as this despicable monster yet all the Filipinos I talk to (my wife is Filipino and there's quite a sizable number of Filipinos in the area) fucking love the guy and their families back home do too.
Are you seeing a pattern?

Media slandered Pinochet: he was loved.

Media slandered Duterte: he was loved.

Media loved Stalin: he was hated.

Media loved Castro: he was hated.

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

khorum

Murder Apologist

It's mostly just SJWs. Americans who pay attention to the Philippines were pretty relieved he stuck to his guns.

SJWs however, will never forgive him for shitting on Obama from the word go and never stopping:

• 6Like

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>

Same, friend lives in the Philippines and has a Filipino wife (gross) he loves him so does everyone else. Murdering violent drug gangs is literally the best thing I've ever heard of.

The reason you don't hear the truth is because he is anti globalist so obviously the :emoji_nose:Media:emoji_nose: hates him.

• 2Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Are you seeing a pattern?

Media slandered Pinochet: he was loved.

Media slandered Duterte: he was loved.

Media loved Stalin: he was hated.

Media loved Castro: he was hated.

"media loved stalin"

ok-jlaw.gif

• 2Like

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
That doesn't stop at the drug war either, dude has been doing some serious clean up on the corruption front. Bureaucrats have been turning themselves in by the thousands to get lighter sentences before the cops show up and take them in because they took bribes.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
"media loved stalin"

ok-jlaw.gif

Jayson Blair:”There is no famine or actual starvation nor is there likely to be.” –New York Times, Nov. 15, 1931, page 1

Any report of a famine in Russia is today an exaggeration or malignant propaganda.” –New York Times, August 23, 1933

“Enemies and foreign critics can say what they please. Weaklings and despondents at home may groan under the burden, but the youth and strength of the Russian people is essentially at one with the Kremlin’s program, believes it worthwhile and supports it, however hard be the sledding.” –New York Times, December 9, 1932, page 6

“You can’t make an omelet without breaking eggs.” –New York Times, May 14, 1933, page 18

“There is no actual starvation or deaths from starvation but there is widespread mortality from diseases due to malnutrition.” –New York Times, March 31, 1933, page 13

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

khorum

Murder Apologist
Chile remains the most advanced and dynamic economic in South America because they never deposed Pinochet's policies after he stepped down. Even subsequent neoliberal administrations sustained his economic policies and they remain in place to this day.

Fun fact, the European retirement plan that Danish and Scandinavian social democrats brag about are loosely based on the "Chilean Model" pay-go system with a variable retirement age. THAT was innovated under Pinochet's Chile.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
California seems to be a real contender too.

• 6Like

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
That doesn't stop at the drug war either, dude has been doing some serious clean up on the corruption front. Bureaucrats have been turning themselves in by the thousands to get lighter sentences before the cops show up and take them in because they took bribes.

Anything in particular that I can google and look up? THis sounds interesting.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
oh theyre just positively fawning over him :rolleyes:

“There is no actual starvation or deaths from starvation but there is widespread mortality from diseases due to malnutrition.” –New York Times, March 31, 1933, page 13

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Chile remains the most advanced and dynamic economic in South America because they never deposed Pinochet's policies after he stepped down. Even subsequent neoliberal administrations sustained his economic policies and they remain in place to this day.

Fun fact, the European retirement plan that Danish and Scandinavian social democrats brag about are loosely based on the "Chilean Model" pay-go system with a variable retirement age. THAT was innovated under Pinochet's Chile.

I love the times when khorum gets carried away and goes so full retard on leftists, that he ends holding up murderous despots and dictators as normal, decent guys. like pinochet.

• 1Salty

khorum

Murder Apologist
Anything in particular that I can google and look up? THis sounds interesting.
You'll love this. The flagship of the Russian Pacific Fleet is in Manila right now and Duterte was aboard fist-bumping with the GARBAGE-TIERs earlier today:

duterte-russians.jpg

• 1Like

khorum

Murder Apologist
I love the times when khorum gets carried away and goes so full retard on leftists, that he ends holding up murderous despots and dictators as normal, decent guys. like pinochet.
WTF are you talking about?

Pinochet didn't murder any people, just communists.

• 6Like