Who falls into anarchy first?

Which country falls into objective anarchy first?

• South Africa

Votes: 63 63.6%
  • India

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Phillipines

Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Turkey

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Sweden

Votes: 8 8.1%
  • Germany

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Greece

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • Iran

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pakistan

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • France

Votes: 4 4.0%

• Total voters

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Anything in particular that I can google and look up? THis sounds interesting.

Honestly, I can't find the original articles I've read, it was all on some Filipino news sites. The numbers I recall were something in the ballpark of 3000 politicians and bureaucrats turning themselves in just last Fall for either taking bribes from drug lords or long term patterns of extra fees charged for services. There was a huge stink not long ago about Senator Leila de Lima, the Secretary for the Ministry of Justice, attending birthday parties, taking bribes and sleeping with some drug lord; apparently she was even using her bodyguard as a hitman for a while. I'm sure you can find plenty if you google her name.

Found some articles below, one stating that police and officials are turning themselves in and the other gives some numbers, that second one is mostly about drug dealers and the like turning themselves in but it gives an idea of the scale of it. Not the articles I was looking for but at least it should show I'm not making all this stuff up.

Police colonel gets P200,000 a week from drug ring

Bato: Common crimes down

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Pardon me?

I studied in Austria and have quite a few friends who are Austrian. None of them have said anything that indicates this.

When Austria goes it will be all at once. Overnight. Failure Cascade.

The Austrian Government assures you that there is no corruption in the Austrian government. How could there possibly be? Corruption is illegal! STOP SPEAKING NONSENSE.

Austria seems better off than many.

• 2Like

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
Corruption in Austria seems like it would pale in comparison to corruption in ... Brazil, and that country still "works". (Remember, diversity is our strength)

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

khorum

Murder Apologist
If you're looking for dysfunction in Europe, why bother with Austria when you got GREECE just a few hundred miles away? In Asia there's North Korea that's perennially dysfunctional while the Filipinos boast one of the fastest growing economies in east asia at 7.2% in 2013, 7% last year. In South America, Bolivia isn't too far behind Venezuela but they managed their lithium carbonate boom better than the Chavistas leveraged $100+ oil barrels so they'll be floating along till THAT bubble bursts.

Gotta say tho, it's really sad that South Africa is the sick man of Africa nowadays... it's coasting on momentum from the apartheid years but its prospects are pretty bleak even compared to Nigerian and Kenyan figures.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Already in anarchy.

I'm going to go with India. Trying to transition to a cashless society is going to turbo charge all of the problems they already have. South Africa is going to take more time to get going.

What is this cashless society thing they're trying to do?

• 2Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Phillipines has always been a shithole
India has has always been a shithole
SA at one point developed and built 8-10 nuclear weapons.

My uncle lives in the phillipines as an international businessman. He said he was essentially forced to hire several slaves for his house as part of a cultural custom among his social caste. He tried to protest (He is a South American Christian and wanted no part of it) and was informed a blacklist complete with doors slamming in his face was in his future-- shunned by his caste, if he didn't participate.

Really Roman Catholic country bros, modern as fuck, complete with Roman-era caste system fully in tact :rolleyes:

South Africa is leaps and bounds ahead of the Phillipines culturally, but overall lack of fucks given about South Africa by the world post-apartheid cinches my vote.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
But yeah, okay my money is on India taking the piss on this for at least the next several years. Going cashless is a huge and unbelievably chaotic change for any country. Let alone one full of retards who inevitably won't turn in their cash to the post office.

• 2Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Titan_Atlas Titan_Atlas Have you been to any of these places or even know someone who lived at those places, or did you get your opinion on them from some shitty articles?

Barring nuclear war with Pakistan, India is just fine.

• 2Like

iannis

Musty Nester
You could say that American is on the way to being a cashless society.

I'm old enough to have been taught how to write a check in school. No shit, they took like ten minutes one day to show us how to fill out a check. And we were all like, "Mrs. Gair... do you think we're _actually_ retarded?" And she was like, "It's part of my job. Simmer down."

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
obviously the answer is south africa, it's gonna be taken over by black ppl. the only think black ppl know how to run is a train.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
Titan_Atlas Titan_Atlas Have you been to any of these places or even know someone who lived at those places, or did you get your opinion on them from some shitty articles?

Barring nuclear war with Pakistan, India is just fine.

Oh I know you like to paint me as ignorant, but yes I've spent a few months off and on in the Philippines. My wife's best friend is a white dude who goes to South Africa multiple times a year to do outreach work. He paints South Africa as this glowing example of black people moving ahead. India, I really don't know much about, that is why I stated earlier that I knew about the currency issue but almost nothing about the seed problems with farmers.

• 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
Well, I mean, consider the source on that one. There's not a lot of outreach work going on in non garbage tier countries. At that point you call it a vacation, not a mission.

Not that I know a hell of a lot about South Africa either. But what I do know is not favorable. Besides for the general climate, which seems like it would be a very physically comfortable place to live. And they got diamonds and shit. And they are still, and probably will always be, geographically relevant.

If he didn't think that he just wouldn't go back. I mean thumbs up to him. He just might not be the most objective observer.

• 1Like

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
Well, I mean, consider the source on that one. There's not a lot of outreach work going on in non garbage tier countries. At that point you call it a vacation, not a mission.

Not that I know a hell of a lot about South Africa either. But what I do know is not favorable. Besides for the general climate, which seems like it would be a very physically comfortable place to live. And they got diamonds and shit. And they are still, and probably will always be, geographically relevant.

If he didn't think that he just wouldn't go back. I mean thumbs up to him. He just might not be the most objective observer.

Yes, we'll call me jaded. He's a white dude who only dates black African chicks. He's hyper leftist and talks with this creepy drawl like he's trying to speak ebonics without getting called out on it. Oh and he drives a Prius. That's all.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
Tuco Tuco Further since I have my coffee now. Endemic systemic corruption, a cashless society, the second largest Muslim population, and the worlds oldest caste system is a recipe for destruction. They are programmed to think people are below them, racism is as natural as breathing. Also vastly overpopulated and incredibly dirty. Seems to me that's just a powder keg honestly. The original point was Anarchy which to me is severe civil unrest that costs 10 million or more lives. Not complete nation collapse. So yeah India is my pick because I think they have worse systemic social problems.

• 1Like

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
Is Hong-Kong the only place white people gave back to the natives that didn't turn into a shithole within a decade?

• 1Like

khorum

Murder Apologist
Is Hong-Kong the only place white people gave back to the natives that didn't turn into a shithole within a decade?
Singapore is god-tier and that was the first crown colony to go.

India isn't really all that bad, they have serious demographic and structural challenges but they're a fairly stable economy all things considered.

The worst thing about South Africa is that the Boers ___were___ the natives in the Transvaal...there were no native Africans in the area until they came in for labor.

Last edited:
  • 3Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
A friend of mine just relocated to South Africa for three months, her husband is a preacher and got a job there.

This is a girl who at university didn't come with us on a trip to Liverpool because of that cities reputation.

Yeah parts of SA are terrible but I'm sure the white enclaves and richer areas are fine. Lots of South Africans that emigrate to the UK, I've heard all the horror stories and I've had invitations to holiday there, they said you can live like a king for the duration of your trip.

I don't think it's as bad as you guys think, but then again you probably think my alarm clock is the Islamic call to prayer

• 1Salty
  • 1Like