Who falls into anarchy first?

Which country falls into objective anarchy first?

• South Africa

Votes: 63 63.6%
  • India

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Phillipines

Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Turkey

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Sweden

Votes: 8 8.1%
  • Germany

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Greece

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • Iran

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pakistan

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • France

Votes: 4 4.0%

• Total voters

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Catalonia is cool because Orwell is such a good writer. He was in the street fighting in Spain. It was 'Antifa' vs 'Facist' street fights. He got shot in the throat.

Of his experience there he says he had to pretend to be Prole to sneak in to Spain, and he had to pretend to be Bourge to sneak out.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
I was talking to my wife this morning and brought up South Africa since her best friend guy goes there a ton. The consensus from leftists seems to be that South Africa's problems are the blacks are treated poorly, widespread racism and they "stay in their place". It's the whites mistreating them and oppressing them. Her other female friend confirmed this view.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
I was talking to my wife this morning and brought up South Africa since her best friend guy goes there a ton. The consensus from leftists seems to be that South Africa's problems are the blacks are treated poorly, widespread racism and they "stay in their place". It's the whites mistreating them and oppressing them. Her other female friend confirmed this view.
How come "whites mistreating" the Indians are not keeping them in their place? Why are even Indians doing better than blacks in South Africa?

Whites are only racist against the very very dark skin? But 70% of the way to blackness is their cutoff for full blown oppression?

• 1Like

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Well it is pretty racist of the whites to build walls around their properties and own guns.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>

After watching this I was thinking about geopolitics. Clearly his pop growth chart is flawed but countries could actively make it happen. What if China and Russia invested a ton of money in food production and Progressive politics in America and Europe. Explode the African and Middle East pops, maybe fund destabilization wars and dump massive amounts of food all over the regions so they keep reproducing. Invest heavily in open borders politics and Europe will be gone in 20 years, the United States in 50.

• 1Like

sadris

Karen
<Donor>

After watching this I was thinking about geopolitics. Clearly his pop growth chart is flawed but countries could actively make it happen. What if China and Russia invested a ton of money in food production and Progressive politics in America and Europe. Explode the African and Middle East pops, maybe fund destabilization wars and dump massive amounts of food all over the regions so they keep reproducing. Invest heavily in open borders politics and Europe will be gone in 20 years, the United States in 50.
China has no use for black people. They just want the land. The only reason Africa even has money to buy food from China is because the west is giving it to them.

• 2Like

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
China has no use for black people. They just want the land. The only reason Africa even has money to buy food from China is because the west is giving it to them.

No, I mean China and Russia aren't gonna open their borders. They are smart. I mean they fund the pop explosion and help the hordes completely destroy the west.

• 1Like

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
No, I mean China and Russia aren't gonna open their borders. They are smart. I mean they fund the pop explosion and help the hordes completely destroy the west.
Why would they need to fund it? We're already funding it.

• 1Like

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
Why would they need to fund it? We're already funding it.

Because no way those pop numbers happen without heavy duty intentional dumping of food and medical services. Yes I know we dump tons of excess food and aid there. I'm saying they could get brownie points from Progressives while also ensuring our destruction even if we try to pull back down the road.

• 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
No way they happen with heavy duty food dumping. What happens in africa is this: You airdrop food. Starving villagers go gather it and warehouse it. A few days later the local warlords roll through with guns and confiscate the warehouse.

They call this tax. They call this government. That's what happens. Medical service is similar but obviously they can't confiscate doctors. They can and do, however, steal supplies when they require them.

If you want a population explosion in Africa what you have to do create social stability. That is not a thing which you do with money and things. That takes an army. Famine and tribal conflicts will slow their population expansion naturally if all you do is give them stuff. While their population does grow it is nothing like the population expansion seen in the west among stable societies with food and medical security.

• 2Like

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
No way they happen with heavy duty food dumping. What happens in africa is this: You airdrop food. Starving villagers go gather it and warehouse it. A few days later the local warlords roll through with guns and confiscate the warehouse.

They call this tax. They call this government. That's what happens. Medical service is similar but obviously they can't confiscate doctors. They can and do, however, steal supplies when they require them.

If you want a population explosion in Africa what you have to do create social stability. That is not a thing which you do with money and things. That takes an army. Famine and tribal conflicts will slow their population expansion naturally if all you do is give them stuff. While their population does grow it is nothing like the population expansion seen in the west among stable societies with food and medical security.
Things are not as peachy as you describe it:

Their food production has not gone up. Their food consumption has gone up. Non-whites are more ethnocentric (racist) and have less empathy. As the whites get replaced in the west, willingness to give food aid decreases. Eventually, former white countries will turn in to communist hellholes like SA and Venezuela, then food aid will stop completely as money runs out and there will be the biggest mass starvation event in history in Africaland.

• 1Like

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
Ian Smith has sadly been proved right

The sensible chap, in fact, turned out to be the type of African leader that "good old Smithy", as his supporters called him, had campaigned against throughout the UDI years. He became the embodiment of corrupt, violent, amoral African dictatorship - just as Smith had warned his supporters.

Let us not forget the context of Smith's determination to hang on to white rule in the 1960s.

At the time that he claimed to be defending "civilised standards", Rhodesians had already witnessed the flight of Belgian refugees from the Congo; Idi Amin had trashed Uganda, and Mobutu Sese Seko was about to introduce an even more brutal and dysfunctional regime in neighbouring Zaire; immediately to the north of Rhodesia, Kaunda's Zambia was in a mess, riddled with corruption and economically mismanaged, and Malawi was being similarly misruled by the eccentric despot Hastings Banda. So why, Smith argued, would Mugabe be any different? Why, indeed.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
Boer starting campaign in SA. Blocking highways into major cities.

Not sure if this will actually decrease the rate at which they get slaughtered...

They need to look at th murder solve rate and how Islam cucked the European Continent and plan accordingly.

• 1Like