Screenshot_20220501-151504.png

Screenshot_20220501-151523.png

Vanessa Vanessa S Secrets

• 4Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 4 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
I think Ossoi is a fake and is in reality a fat balding asian man bored and shitposting while waiting for customers at his failing Chinese Chippy.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
If it wasn't for S Secrets I'd ask Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule to change the thread title to: "Who is the biggest attention whore on FOH?"
I know you want things to be a certain way, but they aren't. (again, ironic considering who is typing this to you)

Your narrative is tired, old, and frankly.... dead.

You're trying just as hard as Ossoi, but in completely different ways for completely different reasons.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
The fact Ossoi blocks his face out as if he's someone important and has something to lose based on his degeneracy present here on FoH is what's the saddest part of all this.

S Secrets I think, based on your posts, I'm starting to understand your viewpoint a bit better, but I think there's just some things I still can't grasp.

Curious: Do you think women wear makeup for attention?

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
The fact Ossoi blocks his face out as if he's someone important and has something to lose based on his degeneracy present here on FoH is what's the saddest part of all this.

if you want more photos of me just ask

b) I've already showed my face.

c) I block it out, not to protect my privacy, but to protect everyone else from overwhelming envy. And also to protect you from the inevitable restraining order and ban from entering the UK

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
b) I've already showed my face.
Logically, if this is the case, you'd have no problems showing your face again. I assume when you say you've "shown," it was deleted.

Who hurt you previously? Because I'd assume no one would believe your c) point either.

Look, I'm just trying to understand the logic of this; if you have the confidence and resolve to make the jump to sharing yourself to this community with a picture in this way (which, fyi, it's not that big of a deal... at all... see the RL pic thread), what is the mental block (unless you're famous - which you're not) to share your body but not your face.

Maybe Chris is right... maybe you're just like Foler; a complete fraud and troll.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Sorry, I'm straight. I keep the white-knight mode on for Zaara only, not asian males with low self-esteem issues.

BUT... if you'd like to prove you're not a complete fraud, feel free to post a face pic holding a little note that says Ossoi owned Vanessa with the day's date it's posted. Because you said:
if you want more photos of me just ask
I'm asking. I'm asking for a face pic. I have no shame if you want to twist this into thinking I'm into you. None at all. Just do it.

You'll either post it and it'll be funny imo, or you'll just wriggle out of it with more illogical baits, and traps, and just....

ready for this?

ASSHATTERY

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Sorry, I'm straight. I keep the white-knight mode on for Zaara only, not asian males with low self-esteem issues.

BUT... if you'd like to prove you're not a complete fraud, feel free to post a face pic holding a little note that says Ossoi owned Vanessa with the day's date it's posted. Because you said:

I'm asking. I'm asking for a face pic. I have no shame if you want to twist this into thinking I'm into you. None at all. Just do it.

You'll either post it and it'll be funny imo, or you'll just wriggle out of it with more illogical baits, and traps, and just....

ready for this?

ASSHATTERY

As I said, they've already been posted.

• 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 user

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
S Secrets I think, based on your posts, I'm starting to understand your viewpoint a bit better, but I think there's just some things I still can't grasp.

Curious: Do you think women wear makeup for attention?

I think generally people do actions for different reasons. I don't think it's just limited to women wearing makeup... people do that.

Gender is a scam to sell more bathrooms - the vast majority of people do not give a single fuck what your gender is or what you look like, if:

a) You're not in a public facing position
and
b) You don't make it the centerpoint of your personality

If your job doesn't require your appearance to be a specific type of appearance, and you perform said duties independently of your appearance, your appearance will never come into question until you put it into question, or until someone puts it into question. The latter is easier to handle than the former if you aren't going on the warpath about wanting your gender identity to be accepted or someone else's to be invalidated.

That is why I don't generally mix appearance with my actual talents (ie; programming for a living) unless it's for the /g/ programming socks meme, because that's fucking funny and it brings me joy.

• 1Like

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
I forgot people actually buy jeans with holes in them. pre-patched. lol

• 1Worf

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I honestly thought that was just two pairs of jeans, the shitty pre-ripped ones over the whole ones. I'm still not convinced one way or another. Not sure which is more "look at me" either.

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I honestly thought that was just two pairs of jeans, the shitty pre-ripped ones over the whole ones. I'm still not convinced one way or another. Not sure which is more "look at me" either.

No need to be salty just because neither of you can fit in a pair of skinny jeans, lmao