• Secrets

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
once a dick taking fag, always a dick taking fag
Is the leftist SJW admitting people are born gay? Because by your rationale, once it happens, you always will be? If you always will be, you might as well have always been.

See, I feel that homosexuality is a choice. You choose to suck that D. I choose not to.

But I'd definitely be happy to see your peer reviewed studies that show that people are born gay, lefty SJW. Let's go!

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Is the leftist SJW admitting people are born gay? Because by your rationale, once it happens, you always will be? If you always will be, you might as well have always been.

See, I feel that homosexuality is a choice. You choose to suck that D. I choose not to.

But I'd definitely be happy to see your peer reviewed studies that show that people are born gay, lefty SJW. Let's go!

Watch this episode of an incredible series on whether it's a choice or not

The whole series is worth a watch on nature vs nurture

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Vanessa - "I'd be happy to see your peer-reviewed studies that prove..."
Asshat - "Here, watch this YouTube video"
Right-wing SJW guy who doesn't know how much of a leftist he really is - "ur just a FAG"

Good stuff here ^_^

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Vanessa - "I'd be happy to see your peer-reviewed studies that prove..."
Asshat - "Here, watch this YouTube video"
Right-wing SJW guy who doesn't know how much of a leftist he really is - "ur just a FAG"

Good stuff here ^_^

Yeah and if you won't watch it then take this discussion out my superior bolt on thread

The series interviews social scientists and other disciplines on both sides of the argument. The result was the social science side losing significant funding due to the weakness of their argument being exposed

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Yeah and if you won't watch it then
No, I won't. If redditors can't convince me with their evidence/mental gymnastics on this topic (and they tried), then you sure as f00k aren't with a YouTube video. I'm being as blunt as I can be with you.

take this discussion out my superior bolt on thread
That's the easy part. The hard part is YOU not putting me as one of the options.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
If redditors can't convince me with their evidence/mental gymnastics on this topic (and they tried), then you sure as f00k aren't with a YouTube video.

You really are a dumbo and I'll stop showing your ignored content from now on - firstly you've proven yourself incapable of finding my face photos, secondly you clearly don't understand how youtube uploads work.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
"Hjernevask ("Brainwash") is a Norwegian documentary miniseries about science that aired on the Norwgian television in 2010. The series was produced by Harald Eia and Ole Martin Ihle in 7 episodes consisting of interviews with Norwegian and foreigner researchers with different views on the nature vs nature (innate vs acquired) debate in human behavior."

"
Hjernevask ("Brainwash") is a Norwegian documentary miniseries about science that aired on NRK1 in 2010. The series, consisting of seven episodes, was created for NRK and presented by the comedian and sociologist Harald Eia.

The series contrasted cultural determinist models of human behavior (also referred to as the Standard social science model) with nature-nurture interactionist perspectives. In support of the cultural determinist perspective it interviewed mainly Norwegian humanities scholars, in particular literary theorist Jørgen Lorentzen at the Centre for Gender Research. Experts interviewed for the series in support of a nature-nurture interactionist perspective included Simon Baron-Cohen, Steven Pinker, Simon LeVay, David Buss, Glenn Wilson, Robert Plomin and Anne Campbell. This ignited a wide public discussion on the subject of the nature versus nurture debate, and especially focused on the views expressed by Lorentzen.[1][2][3][4] The entire series has since been released online."

The irony of using a Genetic Fallacy in a debate about nature vs nurture, LMAO

Ridas

Pay to play forum
You already mentioned, that you are autistic and you show all the obsessive character traits associated with it. I think it is nice, you found actually good things to be obsessive about and that you found a clique of people that tolerate you. You are still weird as fuck though.
See you at the Kitty I guess. Dont wear your asshat hat there though.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
I live in Berlin and he brags about going to clubs there I also go to. Thats about it. The autism part he said years ago.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I live in Berlin and he brags about going to clubs there I also go to. Thats about it. The autism part he said years ago.

If you're serious I'll sort a ticket to German fetish ball at end of month and you can meet the whole crew

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
No thank you still. Have fun though.

Why say "see you in Kit Kat" if you're gonna chicken out?

I wasn't planning on going to GFB but I know for sure my Domme friend will be, so it's no big deal to head there at end of month.

Are you scared I'll make you fuck a dog before snorting coke off your dick?

Ridas

Pay to play forum
iu