Poll Who should leave: Vanessa or hodj?

Who should leave town: Hodj or Vanessa?

• Total voters

Feien

Ploppers
I do view most of what I do here as a form of performance art/comedy,

Ok Milo.:rolleyes:

I haven't voted against you in this poll because it's not a serious poll, but if it was, I'd probably vote for you to leave, just sayin

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
See, here's the thing.

When someone mea culpas, offers a full apology, accepts responsibility for their actions, but you all just continue on, you make a mea culpa pointless.

See that post I made above?

In the real world, that's called "The end of it".

Any responses at all that don't involve Vanessa saying "Yes, I would like your apology" and my responding "Okay, here is my apology....." are a sign only of your immaturity.

Not mine.

So again. I admit I fucked up and punched down in an unfair way that was egregious. I have offered to apologize. I have admitted fault.

Its over. There's nothing else that needs be said.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
See, here's the thing.

When someone mea culpas, offers a full apology, accepts responsibility for their actions, but you all just continue on, you make a mea culpa pointless.

Any responses at all that don't involve Vanessa saying "Yes, I would like your apology" and my responding "Okay, here is my apology....." are a sign only of your immaturity.

Not mine.

So again. I admit I fucked up and punched down in an unfair way that was egregious. I have offered to apologize. I have admitted fault.

The sort of posts made by the person directly above this response demonstrate that some of you are truly incredibly stupid people.

Dick made an honest post response to me. I honestly responded to him. Then you keep on.

You're basically saying "WTF why won't you let us punch you without defending yourself"

Because I'm not as stupid as you are. That's why.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Again. All I can do is offer, and deliver if requested, an apology, admit I fucked up, and chill out, which I'm working on now.

This isn't like Tanoomba where he just keeps doubling down over and over and over.
this kind of shit is far worse than anything Tanoomba has ever done. regardless of how shitty a poster he is, he never relentlessly harassed a member for no reason other than she had the audacity to share her story with us. not only that, your "apology" is a crock of shit given that at recently as yesterday you are here making hilarious edgy remarks about Vanessa killing herself:
Vanessea killed himself?
Well I mean, statistically speaking.....
the "punching down" analogy is further proof that you just don't fucking get it. as this poll shows, Vanessa has a much higher standing than you here, and she wasn't engaging your retarded bullshit to begin with. you aren't "punching down", you are camped outside her house wildly flinging your own feces in the hope that something sticks.

• 1Salty
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
He says while ignoring that he had to resurrect a week dead discussion to try and make his case.

You might have had a point on February 18th.

But by March 2nd, you're two weeks later for that criticism.

And I'll joke with Z however I want to.

Let us know when you want to doxx random strangers and harass them again.

Your moral outrage is the biggest joke this community has ever seen.

Moral Outrage Is Self-Serving, Say Psychologists

Stop pretending you care.

Exactly.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
The sort of posts made by the person directly above this response demonstrate that some of you are truly incredibly stupid people.

Dick made an honest post response to me. I honestly responded to him. Then you keep on.

You're basically saying "WTF why won't you let us punch you without defending yourself"

Because I'm not as stupid as you are. That's why.

Am I Dick?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
hodj in this thread right now:

• 3Worf

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Holy shit do I need to spell it out in big bright bold letters that I admit fault and am ready and willing to apologize?

How do you read "I'm bleeding but make me the victor" from that?

Care to explain?

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I can not make it plainer than I already have here:

See, here's the thing.

Not mine.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
i no rite?

Alright shit to do today.

What the other people here need to do now, told in song and verse by DIsney

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Holy shit do I need to spell it out in big bright bold letters that I admit fault and am ready and willing to apologize?

How do you read "I'm bleeding but make me the victor" from that?

Care to explain?
Sorry, I missed your "I was punching down unfairly" post where you admit defeat. I take back my Kung Pow video response.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Tanoomba also apologized.
It didn't stop him from getting banned.

After he offer his apology, you kept piling on him, advocating for his banning.

I'm sorry hodj hodj . The sheer hypocrisy of claiming that we should move on because you apologize, and when a member that also apologized clarified for something they did, you personally were leading the "ban tannomba mob".

Fuck off with the hypocrisy.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Bullshit

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yeah sorry I meant Uber, not Dicktrickle.

My bad man. Hasty typing.

I appreciate that you can't get me out of your thoughts.

Seriously, though, I see your apology to Vanessa as probably sincere and a good thing that I didn't really see coming, so kudos to you.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Tanoomba also apologized.
It didn't stop him from getting banned.

After he offer his apology, you kept piling on him, advocating for his banning.

I'm sorry hodj hodj . The sheer hypocrisy of claiming that we should move on because you apologize, and when a member that also apologized for something they did, you personally were leading the "ban tannomba mob".

Fuck off with the hypocrisy.

I honestly don't think Tanoomba has ever apologized without a heavy veneer of "well, if you guys were so offended/butthurt/irritated, I guess I'm sorry" hanging over it. He really only has apologized because of consequences he faced, Hodj, for all his many faults, at least produced an apology that sounded better than any of Tanoomba's. Of course, I don't think Tanoomba has ever decided to just randomly harass a specific person whom he'd never interacted with before, but still.

That I've seen, anyway.