Poll Who should leave: Vanessa or hodj?

Who should leave town: Hodj or Vanessa?

• Total voters

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah I think I'm just boring mid 30s dude. My wife is really decent looking, so I lucked out. We also have visually aged a little slower. IRL I get mistaken for mid -late 20s all the time. Part of that is probably up to just how I talk and act in general. I'm 15 forever in my mind.

I have lost a bunch of weight recently, but I don't think I ever tipped the scales into a weight I would describe as a big fat fatty. I'd definitely admit it if I thought I did.

That photo is probably me at close to my heaviest I've ever been (230) because that was like... I wanna say summer 2015? When I went to the atheism conference and met Matt Dillahunty, whose shoulder you can see over mine in the image. I cropped that image, as well, so that may be distorting it some.

But like I said, I'm down to where I hover between 195 and 205 pounds on a daily basis, rather than 220 to 230. At 5'9-5'10 the bmi says you should be what like 150ish to maybe 180ish? So I'm not that far from a more healthy weight range. I certainly never have ballooned up to Tuco sizes.

I've never been very active but I have a fairly high metabolism even as lazy as I am, and I don't really eat that much, either in a single meal, or throughout the day. Maybe 3k kcal or so. I've cut that back to under 2000 most days, and switched like I said to mostly vegetables, chicken and fish, no dairy, no red meat, no high cholesterol foods.

It is working. I'm more health conscious now than I've been most of my life because I can see the grey hairs multiplying now (my birth dad's hair is all white) so the more visual reminder I'm a mortal has motivated me a bit more than previously.

57215603.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I am not trying to humble brag.

Sorry if it seems that way.

I am just saying I'm not as fat as I was, and why.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
This is my new home in Screenshots, sir.

I am comfortable here.

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Page 13 is fantastic guys, have a refresher :)

Funny that Keg mentioned Fufsy... I'm still in touch with her, she's doing amazing.

But anyway, that page essentially captures the level of denial Hodj is in. His mental gymnastics to float around the reality of the situation are truly exceptional.

So here's what I'm proposing: We do this for real. Legit poll, legit ban implemented, legit closing date, legit results. Mod enforced.

To be crystal clear, I don't WANT to see you banned, and I don't WANT to do a legit poll. This forum is beautiful and I take freedom of speech very much to heart... it's a wonderful gift. It's not about actually banning you (or me)... I just want to see you stop shitting up my thread with your Hodjing. It's fucking old... do you understand that? It already got our fun little twitter-sidebar thing removed. What next? It's also not an attempt to quelch you verbally attacking me... you said you didn't read my post but if you did you'd see I made a point to say that people make fun of me all the time in my thread... idgaf. It's your endless Hodjing that ruins everything.

But Hodj is going to Hodj and unless you're banned, this forum will have to deal with your diarrhea trolling again, again, and again.

So whatcha say, you Kentucky cowboy, you? You ready to dance or are you ready to shut the fuck up? All you gotta say is "let's do this" and I'm sure we can make it so. I assure you and everyone else... if I lose, I will be gone. Finito. Done. No alt accounts. No coming back. Because I have the rationality and self-awareness to realize when a community has deemed me unwanted.

Do you?

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Weird Boner
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 3 users

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
Page 13 is fantastic guys, have a refresher :)

Funny that Keg mentioned Fufsy... I'm still in touch with her, she's doing amazing.

But anyway, that page essentially captures the level of denial Hodj is in. His mental gymnastics to float around the reality of the situation are truly exceptional.

So here's what I'm proposing: We do this for real. Legit poll, legit ban implemented, legit closing date, legit results. Mod enforced.

To be crystal clear, I don't WANT to see you banned, and I don't WANT to do a legit poll. This forum is beautiful and I take freedom of speech very much to heart... it's a wonderful gift. It's not about actually banning you (or me)... I just want to see you stop shitting up my thread with your Hodjing. It's fucking old... do you understand that? It already got our fun little twitter-sidebar thing removed. What next? It's also not an attempt to quelch you verbally attacking me... you said you didn't read my post but if you did you'd see I made a point to say that people make fun of me all the time in my thread... idgaf. It's your endless Hodjing that ruins everything.

But Hodj is going to Hodj and unless you're banned, this forum will have to deal with your diarrhea trolling again, again, and again.

So whatcha say, you Kentucky cowboy, you? You ready to dance or are you ready to shut the fuck up? All you gotta say is "let's do this" and I'm sure we can make it so. I assure you and everyone else... if I lose, I will be gone. Finito. Done. No alt accounts. No coming back. Because I have the rationality and self-awareness to realize when a community has deemed me unwanted.

Do you?
Seems like a trap. I mean if he does it and loses, is he losing to a girl or what. If he punks out, did he get punked by a girl or what. Finally, if he loses and or gets punked, does that mean he triggered the trap and is gay? These are the questions I asked of you Vanessa Vanessa

• 1Worf

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I think the funniest part of this thread is how little I have to post to get Vanessa Vanessa to post so much that literally no one is reading.

• 1Picard

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I think the funniest part of this thread is how little I have to post to get Vanessa Vanessa to post so much that literally no one is reading.

Are you literally comparing how many times you and I have replied in this thread? You can't honestly believe it's mine outweighing yours, can you?

Jesus Fucking Christ you are retarded.

I don't care about this poll lol

And I will defend my honor to the bitter end.

That's just what I do.

Remember this post? You need to defend your honor to the bitter end right here and right now and say "Let's do it".

• 1Worf

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Need a new Thodj slayer banner for keg.
irony1
ˈʌɪrəni/
noun
noun: irony
  1. the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.
    "‘Don't go overboard with the gratitude,’ he rejoined with heavy irony"
    synonyms:sarcasm, sardonicism, dryness, causticity, sharpness, acerbity, acid, bitterness, trenchancy, mordancy, cynicism;
    mockery, satire, ridicule, derision, scorn, sneering;
    wryness, backhandedness;
    informalsarkiness
    "that note of irony in her voice"

2. Kegs banned for trying to fuck with firesofheaven.org. Hodj slaying kings and trannies alike.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Ban Hodj from Vanessa's thread. Everyone is a winner. We can call it Hodj's transition away from the tranny thread.

• 4Solidarity
  • 3Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 10 users

Siliconemelons

My dyslexic brain read this thread poll title as "who would you sleep with"

Was going to then make my own thread poll making that a reality, but didn't want to further drag unwilling people into a poll that was meant to be silly.

• 1Worf