Poll Who should leave: Vanessa or hodj?

Who should leave town: Hodj or Vanessa?

• Total voters

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
Batman and Jordan, I'm not sure the comparison is there, but I guess it is how you see yourself that matters the most.

iannis

Musty Nester
Vanessa should pierce his dick.

Then get thin subdermal magnets in his butt.

No tape tuck!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Who is this Vanessa person that she's leading with such a margin even though there is no picture of her on the first post, let alone page one?

• 2Nationalist
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

earthfell

Golden Knight of the Realm
Not surprised to see hodj get himself into this mess. hodj you took a simple post of mine with a minor comment about enamel hypoplasia and went off the deep end with it, at first I thought it was funny and we had a few back and forths, but there was just something that I found unsettling, like you were directing it away from a casual conversation and into some aggressive game you were intent on winning. It started to hijack the thread for longer than it should have, and I come here to laugh not to get stressed, so I just checked out. Besides I have a full time job and don't want to spend my free time in never ending e-debates where no one gets a trophy anyway, and I don't fish for ratings or likes.

I will say though that, if my memory is correct, I think I saw a pic of you before in another thread way back, and definitely a hottie so you have that going for you. I think I speak for everyone here when I say a dick pic would go a long way to heal these wounds.

• 2Blown
  • 2Faggotry
Reactions: 3 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I think I saw a pic of you before in another thread way back, and definitely a hottie so you have that going for you

This one?

iuWWUMV.jpg

No dick pics, sorry. I think its pretty obvious I like to argue.

Who is this Vanessa person that she's leading with such a margin even though there is no picture of her on the first post, let alone page one?

Resident tranny who exists solely in screenshots. She showed her tits and ass and dick pretty quickly so its really no surprise how this poll turned out.

• 1Salty
  • 1Hodjing
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Vanessa should pierce his dick.

Then get thin subdermal magnets in his butt.

No tape tuck!

Most good piercing metals are stainless steel and not magnetic.

For fairly obvious reasons.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Again. All I can do is offer, and deliver if requested, an apology, admit I fucked up, and chill out, which I'm working on now.

If you truly think you fucked up, then you shouldn't need the other party to request an apology before you offer one.

P.s. barely read thread, maybe you did apologize.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
If you truly think you fucked up, then you shouldn't need the other party to request an apology before you offer one.

P.s. barely read thread, maybe you did apologize.

I offered an apology, it wasn't accepted, I admitted guilt, and we've moved on to talk of genital piercings and my overall laziness.

Oh, no if that's you you're totally not who I was thinking of.

Yeah I don't really think I look much more than just plain old average.

Last edited:

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
We got gays, autistic neck-beard fatties, trannies, nazis... just on this page alone.

What was Fufsy thinking, shunning this community???

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I didn't imagine hodj hodj like that.
No way.

Like what?

I've posted that pic like 3 times before. Not even like that long ago.

Added: I actually switched back to a vegan diet about two months ago so I lost like 25 or 30 lbs since then just by cutting bread soda red meat and dairy.

Tapered off a tad now, need to move more than I do now that calorie cutting and diet have done their part.

I am like 5 foot 9 or 10 and weighed like 220 to 230 prior. Definitely overweight by too much at 220 plus, but hardly a land whale.

I'd say that tips at 250 plus.

Last edited:
  • 1Salty

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Not salty.

Ldl cholesterol was too high, had to make some changes at 35+. Shit is just reality.

• 1Hodjing