Who's more corrupt? NFL, FIFA or the IOC?

Who's more corrupt? NFL, FIFA or the IOC?

• Total voters

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Yes, the NBA does "scam" the public for arenas. The Milwaukee Bucks marketing to build a new stadium was hilarious (in the video around 9:30).

Dont get me started on this shit. Both the NHL, NBA and fucking MLB is about to try and fuck Arizona tax payers in the ass all at once. Each of those useless fucking organizations are demanding new stadiums all at the same time to keep their teams here. Fuck every last one of those corrupt narcissistic assholes who try and fleece the tax payer.

I simply do not understand why voters are a okay with getting double fisted by rich assholes. People who own sports teams dont give two fucking shits about them, theyre nothing more than the billionares rolex. Moden sports teams and stadiums are the perfect example of how fucking retarded the average voter is.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hosix

All labs matter!
Dont get me started on this shit. Both the NHL, NBA and fucking MLB is about to try and fuck Arizona tax payers in the ass all at once. Each of those useless fucking organizations are demanding new stadiums all at the same time to keep their teams here. Fuck every last one of those corrupt narcissistic assholes who try and fleece the tax payer.

I simply do not understand why voters are a okay with getting double fisted by rich assholes. People who own sports teams dont give two fucking shits about them, theyre nothing more than the billionares rolex. Moden sports teams and stadiums are the perfect example of how fucking retarded the average voter is.

Just wait...you know they want a new stadium in downtown Phoenix right? Forget hiring police since they are down nearly 600 cops, let's build a useless stadium. They want to move the Suns and coyotes to it, I don't think they understand they are locked in contracts.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How are some of these teams even asking for new stadiums/arenas? How old is the Rangers, and Diamondback parks? 20 years? That's the new life span of these buildings?

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
Thats whats even worse, theyre perfectly fine stadiums. They just arent the latest and greatest and the 1%er retards who own the teams are getting laughed at by their other 1%er retard friends and told they have small penises.

Suns stadium was built in 1989? Major renovation in 2008 or so.
Diamondbacks stadium was build in 1998?
Coyotes are faggots and were fucking Glendale in the ass and the council told them to gtfo so they need a new home now

In short fuck every piece of fucking shit involved in stadiums and professional sports. From the retards who vote for them to the retarded worthless owners who really dont give a shit about what team they own just so long as they can own one to stroke their ego.

• 1Like

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
IOC for sure. It's international, it's the Olympics and they are the biggest hypocrites of all time.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
The big issue with these NBA, NHL, NFL teams is they are not disclosing their financials to the public when they come crawling for taxpayer money. If you want us to open our pocketbook, you have to open yours first. They all seem to throw out that they don't have the money to build these stadiums themselves (the team organization), but most of the owners themselves could write a damn check to have one built. If they cannot write a check themselves, they could easily get creditors to loan them the money.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Didn't the state or municipality tell Kraft to go get fucked and go ahead and move the Patriots if you don't like it....then he just funded it himself after all?

Anyway, we are seeing US cities finally rejecting this IOC shit, hopefully the NFL isn't far behind. I watch the NFL, but the shit they pull to build stadiums is indefensible.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Diamondbacks stadium was build in 1998?

Hey, check this out:

http://deadspin.com/diamondbacks-try-to-squeeze-more-money-from-taxpayers-1785002853

Both sides appear to be furious with each other, and it has turned personal. The Republic acquired a letter that current Maricopa County Supervisor Andy Kunasek sent to Diamondbacks president Derrick Hall in April, in which he yells at him in all caps, reprimands him for trying to squeeze more money from taxpayers, and calls modern professional baseball “parasitic.” When he delivered it, he apparently told team owner Ken Kendrick to go back to “fucking West Virginia.”

As Kunasek delivered the letter to the team, he directed a profanity-laced storm at Hall, calling on owner Ken Kendrick to “take your stupid baseball team and get out” and go back to “f—king West Virginia,” according to team notes that Kunasek does not dispute.

Nice! Good for him. Need more of that around the nation. Professional sports' attitude towards their stadium costs needs to get taken down a big notch or two.

• 1Like

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
Well shit he has my vote. Hope those retards get the fuck out of maricopa county.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
What I am trying to figure out is most of these teams have a contract in place with the city/count/state in terms of lease agreements and repayment. The Diamondback were threatening to leave, but their contracted lease is for another 12 years. In what voodoo-magic legal agreements are in place to let them leave without forking over money to get out of their lease? The same issue is going on with the Ranger's stadium too as they are still within a lease agreement.

I'd tell them they can leave, but we accept a one-time payment in full for the remaining years left. I agree with the Maricopa Supervisor, these sport organizations are nothing but parasites. But damn do I love me some sports, but I can call it out for how scummy it is for the taxpayers and not be clouded by the enjoyment I get watching games.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
IOC, FIFA are on a totally different level. F1 could probably be slotted right below that.

The NCAA is a total fucking sham, but the disgust I have for the NBA after some of the obvious refereeing help they give some teams is fucking up there. The Tim Donahue Scandal was a fucking disaster, and the NBA got an absolute free pass on that shit. Fuck David Stern, greedy Jew.

Good for Arizona for saying "no". DFW (Arlington, TX specifically) is currently going through the stadium thing with the Texas Rangers. Lose a very-well liked sports team to big brother Dallas, or eat the money? As someone who enjoys hitting up a game that's in the center of the Metroplex, from an entertainment value, I don't mind the new stadium. But good for people for putting their foot down, sadly if Arlington says no, they are gone for good and it doesn't hurt the Rangers or Dallas.