Winning Time: The Rise of the Lakers Dynasty

Kiki

Log Wizard
This show is great, pretty funny. HBO knocking it out of the park. It has tits. It has Adrian Brody as Pat Reilly, Jonah Hill directs some of it, and the real directors directing Kareem Abdul Jabbar in Airplane. Even my wife likes it and it's about basketball.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Jonah Hill directs some of it,

Didn't know or notice that he directed it, or anything special. This is like saying

and the real directors directing Kareem Abdul Jabbar in Airplane.

oh great, a cameo in a 20 second scene in the first episode by people who weren't even on camera

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
Weren't they already a dynasty when they were the Minneapolis Lakers?

• 1Solidarity

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
They needed 2 seasons for this?

• 1Like

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Weren't they already a dynasty when they were the Minneapolis Lakers?

Hell yeah. And Sid Hartman built the original dynasty. This should be about Sid. "My close personal friend". (Fans of Sid will get that reference) RIP Sid.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Season 2 wrapped up last night. I really enjoyed this season much more than the first. Wonder if they will do a season 3 with the Kobe Years or shift to a different team.

spronk

FPS noob
Season 2 wrapped up last night. I really enjoyed this season much more than the first. Wonder if they will do a season 3 with the Kobe Years or shift to a different team.

lol a show just for men in 2023? fuhgeddaboudit

• 1Worf

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I really enjoyed the series and bummed it was canceled. It was just a really fun show.

• 1Like