Winter 2016/2017 Anime

Rope

Silver Knight of the Realm
Fuck yes gundam. You are free now. Fuck I hope he goes ham. Murder all the things.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Leon

<Silver Donator>
I knew Gundam was going to shred my heart, but not like this man, not like this ....

Fuck.

• 1Like

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Im hoping that Mika loses it and kills everyone and goes down a dark path - his son from Atra picks up in season 3 and the story continues!

• 1Like

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
suprised we do not have a spring anime post yet....

hero academy 2
attack on titan 2
sword princess spinoff of "how to pickup girls in a dungeon"
a few others look interesting

neregate.com-Spring-2017-Anime-Chart-v2.png
neregate.com-Spring-2017-Anime-Chart-v2.png

for some reason it is not letting me just attach in spoiler tags unless i have it twice.....

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Can you just link the actual image, rather than use the img tag? This way we can blow it up ourselves and see it in the correct size.

• 1Like

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
https://www.livechart.me/spring-2017/tv

Just keep a tab of this open, has every season, and is more informative than the chart.

I'm super excited for Spring season, finally more Attack on Titan. My Hero Academia S2 came sooner than I expected also, that's a nice surprise. Lots of other shows sound interesting as well. I'd prefer S2 over a spinoff for Danmachi, but I'll take what I can get I guess.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Ok, Attack on Titan 2 looks great.
Hero Academia is another greatness.
DanMachi!! staring Aiz is awesomeness.
I'm sure many will like the new Naruto series focused on his son. I've been way out of that cycle, but I'm sure many still enjoy it.
Re:Creators. No idea, but it seems every show that has Re: in the title is going to be good. And by that, I mean Re: Zero & ReLife. I'd like to see a 2nd ReLife, though.
Berserk 2nd season is greatness.
Atom: The Beginning. I like Astro Boy, and the CGI movie was decent. I'm sure my daughter will enjoy this.
The Snack World. No idea about this, but the cover picture looks a lot like an old PS3 game.
ce2e26f0b1dd0aba36a39db94b316ae6c58947a3.jpg

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
Totally forgot Little Witch Academia is 25 episodes. AoT, Hero, and Aiz spinoff all are win though I'm not sure how Aiz is going to work as a protag... she's kinda quiet, or at least she was in the original show. Also I got really excited when I saw the title for https://anilist.co/anime/20705/sinNanatsunoTaizai until I read the description and realized it has absolutely nothing to do with the other series. Much like every other season there'll be 3-4 dumbass shows I watch purely to waste time but hopefully there'll be a few quality surprises in there too.

• 1Like

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Sakurada Reset Good Premise. Will give it a try
Clockwork Planet New Chobits? Ill watch if Steampunk enough
Sin: Nanatsu no Taizai ...boobs...
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations im not sure if serious.
Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul interesting

Astro Boy Prequel Im too old for it =(

• 1Like

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Wow yeah, a lot of stuff returning this season, I think my list matches mostly what everyone else is picking up.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Started watching Tanya thanks to y'all. That is some good shit.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I've already watched all 8 episodes. When does the next one run?

Now I get to watch some child soldier gundam action!

• 1Like

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Episode 11 just came out like an hour ago. Badass as expected. Hopefully S2 announcement comes soon.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Wait there are 11 episodes? I couldn't find any past 8 on nyaa.se. Where are you watching?

• 1Like

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
I watch everything on Crunchyroll. If not on there, I go to kissanime/kisscartoon.

• 1Like