Winter 2016 Anime Thread

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Just found konosuba- find it really funny- especially the death knight bits were hilarious... i'm still a couple of episodes behind.

watching this "season"

pso2
aokana
active raid
luck & logic

continuing
Gate
Heavy Object

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
It was a pretty great episode of Grimgar. Seeing just how vulnerable people are fighting against monsters in a "real" setting makes all of my gaming days seem like they went really easily. And man, if this is how strong a group of goblins is, just how powerful are "real" fighters compared to the team we've been following? Like that guy with the gold coin. Could he realistically take on that entire troop of Goblins by himself, and how? I want to see a better group of fighters and how they operate in this realistic world.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Just imagine if Shirayuki followed after Gundam - it would be the rollercoaster of feeeeeels. After this Arc i actually like Prince Raj character alot more, they did well to work him into a great personality for the show. This entire arc has been a mix of feels and lulz and him being the dad was a nice kicker for it all.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Rakugo: still good! Though I imagine my interest is going to take a nosedive if this turns into some boy-love drama.
Gate: Hasn't had a bad episode in either season. Totally solid.
Konosuba: Surprise hit for me; liking it a lot and it's like the lone "funny" show I'm watching
Erased: Best currently running, slightly ahead of gate. Gripping show.
Grimgar: Has improved immensely, and is now pretty damn enjoyable. Those first 3 episodes were borderline complete shit though.
Ajin: Still great. I'd put it after Erased/Gate/Rakugo, but it's quite alright with me.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
English scanlation is only at 40, the raw for 44 (finale) is making the rounds now.

Fadaar

That guy
What chapter is the show up to right now? Also the site is running like complete shit. Thanks Obama.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Near the end of 23. Some of the second half chapters won't take much anime time at all but I do wonder if we'll get an extended runtime for the finale.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Thanks for the heads up about Erased spoilers being out there. I guess it's time for me to stop reading all about manga and anime until I find out what happens in this series.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Any other good anime out aside from Erased, GATE, Haikyuu, Dimension W, and maybe Grimgar?

Fadaar

That guy
Kuriin -- Ajin for sure. I can't decide if Satou is my new favorite character of the past few years or a complete shitbag. Will have to wait and see.