Winter 2018 Anime Thread

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Hiro is only slightly less of a faggot than Shinji right now.

The one Anime trope I always hate is the dickless faggot male main character and their infinite capacity for self-shame even when the female characters want nothing more than to jump their bones right there.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Malkav

French Madman
Fate/Extra definitely has that SHAFT touch that goes well with the weird setting.
I think I'll really enjoy this one.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Malkav

French Madman
Nah, it's the rewriting/adaptation of the Fate/EXTRA PSP game. First episode released this week-end.
As it was licensed by Netflix, no simulcast, so you have to look at fansubs.

• 1Like

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
There's a ton of FATE seasons. Is there a specific chronological order I need to watch this in?

• 2Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Ok, so we're about a month into the new season and I have 2 complaints.

1.) Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu - Where the fuck is this? It was supposed to start back on January 6th, but I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere.
65409.jpg

2.) Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan 2 - Same. I enjoyed the first season, and the 2nd was supposed to start up on January 17th. Again, it's no where to be seen. What's up?
80167.jpg

• 2Like

Malkav

French Madman
Nanatsu no Taizai is licensed by Netflix yet again. So they are banking it for binge release.
There are a few fansubs available though.

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
"Impregnate me!"

Maybe the best ending to an episode... ever.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I just watched the first episode of 7 Deadly Sins (2). It's already off to a good start. And they gave the dumb pig a new power. Now with his new earring, he can read everyone's power levels like a DBZ Scouter.
"What, 9000?"
"IT'S OVER 9000!!!"

• 1Like