medianewscomic20240109DRHD2_KV1.jpg

• 4Like
  • 2Mother of God
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Yup, finished S1. It was fun.

I am upset they told him to stop with his training he was doing for archery which had him stop existing. He was well on his way to turning into god-tier and i hope that he starts to do it again.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
MAPPA, the Japanese animation studio that produced the first season of the anime, is no longer listed in the bio of the official Dorohedoro X account, and no premiere date has been announced at this time.

Last year I woulda be bummed about this. But MAPPA has done a lot of very meh animation lately so maybe it's better off.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Last year I woulda be bummed about this. But MAPPA has done a lot of very meh animation lately so maybe it's better off.
Campfire cooking, chainsa man, and hell's paradise were awesome. JJK's last season was kinda not that great though, but I never finished. Still wouldn't hate on MAPPA tho.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Feeling the inevitable down going from a top tier season into an average at best one. Meh, at least some great returning ones.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I just watched the first episode of Nozomanu Fushi no Boukensha (Unwanted Undead Adventurer) and I really like it. A lot. It left me wondering what's going to happen next. Good shit.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Started watching Berserk with a friend of mine. Fifth anime I've ever watched (DBZ, Kenshin, Cowboy Bebop, Death Note, this).

It was either Berserk or Fullmetal Alchemist and FMA didn't do anything for me after a few episodes. Berserk is pretty awesome though. Seeing tons of similarities with Fromsoft games.

Watching the OG Berserk show which is, I think, from the 90's. Basically Fromsoft: The Anime. I highly recommend it for other From-heads who haven't seen it.
I feel sad for Berzerk Anime watchers, it skips the first story arc which IMO is the best one and I don't think any adaptation has covered it?

It's worth reading although the 1980s demon sex and naked elf in the first chapter is a bit jarring.

Honestly it's better just to read the whole thing to get the full uncensored rape and nudity.

Fadaar

That guy
I feel sad for Berzerk Anime watchers, it skips the first story arc which IMO is the best one and I don't think any adaptation has covered it?

It's worth reading although the 1980s demon sex and naked elf in the first chapter is a bit jarring.

Honestly it's better just to read the whole thing to get the full uncensored rape and nudity.

many dicks

• 1Like

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yea wouldn't want to miss out on the uh, glory, of the manga

ezgif-2-db21f9f492.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 1Worf

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Damn. Friday anime fantastic. Zombie, Healer, Sasaki and Frieren all in a day.

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Wrong Way to Use HEaling ep 2 dropped. Just like the manga, exquisite.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users