Winter 2024 Anime Thread

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I was gonna start watching Solo Leveling but on crunchyroll it's only giving me the option for dubs on the first 4 episodes instead of subs...
3vofuk.jpg

Leon

<Silver Donator>
I have the same problem with Bucchigiri. First 4 episodes are dubbed. No idea how to fix that shit. Ep 5 is subbed as god intended.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I think I've had that happen once or twice on CR but I was always able to just go into settings and change it

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Pretty big ending for Frieren. I should have known what was coming when we saw the first one.

• 1Like

Siliconemelons

Okay so Bastard!! is an old OVA that was part of my OG Anime days... I do not read manga etc... anywho - the OVA didn't "finish" - so when I saw a remake of Bastard!! for Netflix I was excited.

How could they not hit the mark on this? If your willing to DO Bastard!! in 2023/24, then how do you just like... "Super blood, super gore, super dark, super evil...but by no circumstances show a nipple."

I guess I need to finish the last episode and hope they didn't tack more on for a S3...then re-watch the OVA, fill in the gaps and call it a day.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The only thing better would have been a Geralt style "Fuck"

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Oh man. I can't wait to see how badass the sand/stone Frieren copy is. This series is master class.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What an exceptionally enjoyable episode of Solo Leveling this week. Wow.
If they end the season where I think they want too
Igris summoning
then the next 5 episode will be compressed, and fast paced. Good stuff though.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm still enjoying Solo Leveling, but I liked the world building and the leveling system more than the cliche trap of

Gotta get this potion to save dear ol' mom!

velk

Trakanon Raider
I'm still enjoying Solo Leveling, but I liked the world building and the leveling system more than the cliche trap of

Gotta get this potion to save dear ol' mom!

He also has clearly fallen into the trap of not spending points on int - 'No, I can't take this money I need to remain low profile and secretive', *uses blindingly flashy loot box in public park then sits there staring at his loot for a while. Goes and opens portal to hell in a residential street*

• 1Worf

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Animation was cool but the sheer fucking stupidity of rushing headlong into an S-rank dungeon really soured things for me.