Khane

Got something right about marriage
Some goddamn Tekken combos in Solo Leveling this week

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I read somewhere that they weren't doing a season 2 because the show didn't generate enough profit for the parent company. It could be wrong, but that's what I read.
Maybe physical media sales.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Oh god, last ep of Frieren for the foreseeable future. Fucking ninjas with their fucking onions.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I just figured you had poor taste in Fate/stay. :p
Sad I didn't get any more bites, I guess either nobody has watched Prisma Illya, or nobody but is me is willing to admit to watching it.

Oath Under Snow is amazing though, personally I'd rank it evenly with Heaven's Feel 3. It may not match the insane visual spectacle of Ufotable fight scenes but it's still incredible, who would have thought that the most popular version of Shirou would be a speedrunner.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Been doing a rental property reno all weekend and finally got to sat down and watch these.

Anyone notice on Solo Leveling:
That after he killed the Dark Elf in the Rubicite armor, the helm's details when looting it was "-20% Physical Damage" but when he equipped it, it said on his character sheet AND in speech, that it was -15%. :trump:

Frieren was good, as usual. The Unwanted Adventurer wrapped up and the last episode was really heart felt, too. Anime's have changed so much.

• 2Like

velk

Trakanon Raider
Been doing a rental property reno all weekend and finally got to sat down and watch these.

That after he killed the Dark Elf in the Rubicite armor, the helm's details when looting it was "-20% Physical Damage" but when he equipped it, it said on his character sheet AND in speech, that it was -15%. :trump:

Yeah, that annoyed me, but in fairness, that is par for the course with the MC using int as a dump stat :trollface:

Highlight quotes from the episode include :

"Oh wow, armor reduces how much you get hurt, maybe I should have equipped some earlier"

"I really should have put some points into intelligence"

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, that annoyed me, but in fairness, that is par for the course with the MC using int as a dump stat :trollface:

Highlight quotes from the episode include :

"Oh wow, armor reduces how much you get hurt, maybe I should have equipped some earlier"

"I really should have put some points into intelligence"
Never use int as a dump stat on a blind first playthrough of an rpg.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
unpopular take: Re: zero is trying to be needlessly complex and twisted for no reason, started great and became a convoluted mess of bullshit. Also fuck Emilia.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
unpopular take: Re: zero is trying to be needlessly complex and twisted for no reason, started great and became a convoluted mess of bullshit. Also fuck Emilia.
Series kinda peaked at the crazy hand guy for me. But honestly it was a 10 then and has only gone down to a 7 or 8 so will definitely be watching this

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream

Frieren was good, as usual. The Unwanted Adventurer wrapped up and the last episode was really heart felt, too. Anime's have changed so much.
Rubicite. Good old school EQ reference.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ubiquitrips

Golden Knight of the Realm
All caught up on Solo Leveling after being out of town a bit. It still continue to be great. I am curious about so many things, but mainly the job change quest. I wonder if it is an old school upgrade (squire > knight) or traditional (assassin > mage). Who knows, it could even be something else entirely. I would lean towards the former given the expedition to Jeju island starting. I mean, if he doesn't get a huge power jump, how will he save all the S-Tier hunters when something happens to them.

Frieren was also super, everything wrapped up nicely for the season. I am annoyed I have to wait but it felt right.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.

My theory was it was S rank i think it said for the helmet and he isn't. Not leveled up enough yet is my guess on why.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I read all of SL, its good enough to read and not worry about cliffhangers.

Read - The Gamer, Tower of God.

• 2Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Delicious in Dungeon turned out to be a pretty good story

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Last ep of Weakest Tamer just dropped. Definitely one of the better shows this season.

• 2Like