Wizardhawk's memorial thread (a cautionary tale of dental care and garlic)

Rime

<Donor>
I actually have a little notepad in a fire safe for that that has the TS infos and forums and places to contact.
22 years online and hundreds of friends I keep in contact with some as long as 20 years now from various mmos/guilds/games and stuff.
Same thing here. List of emails, game names, and chat handles that I would like contacted/told if I am dead. I had a friend who I played with for close to 9 years just vanish. Found out three years later from his sister that he died in a car accident and they just never bothered to tell anyone he interacted with online.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
So I'll take this update as a fake as chthonic doesn't answer my pm.
You would think the Xbox and Vicodin references would be enough to make this a rightfull reference to rav; well looks like he should have brought the Megan Fox of Ohio sledgehammer down to be less subtile.
Anyway the ReRolled Banner should be reshopped with some tagline like:

ReRolled we manslaughter wizards, meth heads, hawks and skinny hell in a cell ultimate fighters since 2013
or something like that.
Photoshop gods do it pls.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
this thread has made me reintroduce garlic back into my regular diet. An extra daily shot of nature's antibiotics cant hurt

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
question, if i dont chew the garlic do i still get all the benefits? seems like I would. I just break up the clove in 5-7 smaller chunks and swallow them like pills

Sterling

El Presidente
Soak it in Cinnamilk and banana mush. Then make sure you shower with a special showerhead and juice cleanse. You'll likely be virtually immortal at that point.

Tea_sl

shitlord
You should probably put some amber on your solar plexus chakra and a black tourmaline on your throat chakra while taking some colloidal silver twice a day to be sure.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Last night I was in New Seasons(Don't ask) and I was bitching about hippies who take fish oil supplements when sick to my lady friend and some hippie turned around and told me that if I was sick, I should just eat lots of garlic. I may have found Lumie.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
No you just found someone that isn't a complete fucking retard like yourself.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
lumie, do you have anything to say about the man you killed?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Regardless of any healing properties garlic is delicious. Eat it.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
We don't know... All we know is he hasn't posted in a month. Have the mods seen any log in activity?