Woman 'Has Sex with Student Five Times In One Week'

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Woman

TL;DR
Thirty-one year old female teacher bangs eighteen year old male student, and is now facing prison time.

The comments section of this article is great for some laughs/headaches.

Edit: And I screw up my title, bah.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Amazing feminist dont go riled up over this. Imagine the outrage if every week you heard a new story about a 30 something male teaching banging his 14-15 year old female student?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Thin privilege is being able to bang your hot 18-year-old students.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
I wonder how many teachers are fucking their kids that we never find out about it. I mean, if there's a new story once a week about it, there's gotta be a ton more not being reported. Who knew that teachers was the #1 child molesting profession.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
He was 18..... Am I missing something? Even if it had been Male teacher with Female student I still don't see in issue with 31 <-> 18.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
When this child grows up he is going to be so confused.
LOL!

Also, attached is the obligatory NICE! pic. Her pic in the original article is pretty unflattering.

rrr_img_56036.jpg

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
I couldn't tell from the article or not, but it also sounded like the teacher didn't even teach at the school the student was at. Or is my reading comprehension failing in my old age?

Thanks for fixing the title, whomever you are!

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
I couldn't tell from the article or not, but it also sounded like the teacher didn't even teach at the school the student was at. Or is my reading comprehension failing in my old age?

Thanks for fixing the title, whomever you are!
From the article:
The affidavit also says the teacher admitted she knew the alleged victim was a senior at the school in Plymouth
So it was the same school. I don't think she was his teacher, though.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
31 year old teacher banging and 18 year old is fucking extra credit and dedication to your craft, not a crime!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
There are more things a boy must learn than what's in the text books.

If anything, all the other boys in her class should be suing her for not offering them the same opportunities to learn.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
New question: does giving a blowjob qualify in the same sexual tally as actual intercourse these days?