Woman 'Has Sex with Student Five Times In One Week'

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
Those laws are in place for primary schools. I'm pretty sure they don't cover college profs. My university here in TX is old school and still doesn't have any rules in place for professor/student relationships. My old, balding, perverted microbiology professor is well known for banging his grad students and recently got divorced because of it. He's tenured and gets published so his job is in zero danger.
Screen+shot+2011-02-28+at+12.12.52.png

Cybsled

Then I had this ridiculously hot English teacher my final year in secondary school. She was prolly about 25, still finishing her pedagogical training. I'd have banged her in a heartbeat had she offered it up. At my school there was also another hot young female teacher who taught some optional second language course for a couple of years. Usually the gender proportions in that class were something like 9 girls for every 1 boy, but when she started every dude wanted to take that class lol.
Lol, that was like my senior year in HS. Physics teacher was attractive and young (26ish I think). There would always be like half the class (males) hanging out near her desk after class. Of course, the female half of the class would sometimes give death stares lol.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Lol, that was like my senior year in HS. Physics teacher was attractive and young (26ish I think). There would always be like half the class (males) hanging out near her desk after class. Of course, the female half of the class would sometimes give death stares lol.
Yeah, but did she wear leather mini skirts and always sit on a stool with no podium when lecturing?

Too bad that particular teacher was around 50, but still she was a fit redhead and I had no control over my boner back in those days.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I'm losing control again, to be perfectly honest. But for while, I had perfect control.

Can you masturbate using only your mind?

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Masturbation is only tangentially related to fucking. These days, when I have sex, I'm good for a few days, but if I get horny and my wife doesn't put out, masturbation only sates me for a few hours.

I admit, I can't climax without touching, but I can damn sure get to the edge.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Hah, I forgot about wet dreams. I never had one though.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
I'm losing control again, to be perfectly honest. But for while, I had perfect control.

Can you masturbate using only your mind?
<div style="background-color:#000000;width:520px;"><div style="padding:4px;"><iframe src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:arc:video:comedycentral.com:41d90ff8-a13c-4982-9906-3b6d8b851c10" width="512" height="288" frameborder="0"></iframe><p style="text-align:left;background-color:#FFFFFF;padding:4px;margin-top:4px;margin-bottom:0px;font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;"><b><a href="http://www.comedycentral.com">Comedy Central</a></b></p></div></div>

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
<div style="background-color:#000000;width:520px;"><div style="padding:4px;"><iframe src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:arc:video:comedycentral.com:41d90ff8-a13c-4982-9906-3b6d8b851c10" width="512" height="288" frameborder="0"></iframe><p style="text-align:left;background-color:#FFFFFF;padding:4px;margin-top:4px;margin-bottom:0px;font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;"><b><a href="http://www.comedycentral.com">Comedy Central</a></b></p></div></div>
Dat disabled HTML.Here's a link.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I have had dreams that certainly made me horney as hell when I woke up, but never had a dream so strong that I woke up with a mess. I have literally woken up fucking my wife. It is kind of odd for a second because you are trying to figure out where you are and what the hell is going on but then you just go with it and enjoy the hell out of it. The closest I have ever gotten to hands free is under the influence of pot.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, I have woke up from a sex dream and taken care of business, but never gotten off with zero contact. I did it in my pants once in a strip club, but that was after the chick did nothing but grind on me for like 5 straight songs. Has anyone actually woke up with a bunch of semen in their underwear and had no idea what happened?