Woman 'Has Sex with Student Five Times In One Week'

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Have you ever actually fucked a virgin? Or just watched movies about it?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not interested in terrible sex with a newbie but most girls hymen are broken long before they get their first penis insertion.
My first time and many years later when I *thought* it would be fun since I now knew what I was doing. Twice was enough for me but possibly I just had the crappiest experience with virgins ever. It always got better but the first time with both wasn't sex it was work. And it was never better then bedding a girl who had been there, done that, and knew how to tell you just what she wanted and how she liked it.

Numbers_sl

shitlord
There's too much emotional responsibility to even think about sleeping with a virgin. I've heard about people paying big bucks to do just that, but I don't understand the attraction.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
No but you can go to jail for having illegal consensual sex between two people if one of them has not reached the age of consent for their situation (often times even if the age of consent is younger like 16 those who have are in a position of influence (ie teacher) over said minors cannot sex them until they are eighteen and no longer a minor).
Teachers cannot fuck students even once they turn 18. Once they are 18 and have graduated, it might be legal, but they might still be fired.

Goatface

20+ years ago, in a small town with close to highest % of teen pregnancies in the state.
Senior year, math teacher knocked up a girl that was 18, believe he was 26-28. no one said or did anything about it, she even stayed in his class. she has about 6-7 months prego at graduation, afterwards they got married and moved away.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
20+ years ago, in a small town with close to highest % of teen pregnancies in the state.
Senior year, math teacher knocked up a girl that was 18, believe he was 26-28. no one said or did anything about it, she even stayed in his class. she has about 6-7 months prego at graduation, afterwards they got married and moved away.
that sounds like every women's fantasy.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If only he was a history teacher, then you could have ended with "and the rest... was history"

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
I had sex with a virgin once, it bled a little, I noticed it when I looked at my cock after, and I asked if she was on her period, she said no...I didn't make the connection until about 10 minutes after I finished and asked her about it when we were cuddling afterward, only virgin I've slept with out of 40ish women, I actually had a fun time. Her friend introduced us specifically because she thought I'd be good for her first time, which I found out about a week later(I'd slept with the friend first)... GGGina for sure.

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
Teachers cannot fuck students even once they turn 18. Once they are 18 and have graduated, it might be legal, but they might still be fired.
Teachers get fired for anything that might suggest to the Morality Brigade that you aren't pure enough to teach their little angels. If you're a mid-20s teacher just out of school and don't have tenure yet, you can't even go to bars because if you're seen there by the wrong person they'll raise a shitstorm and get you fired.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
If you're a mid-20s teacher just out of school and don't have tenure yet, you can't even go to bars because if you're seen there by the wrong person they'll raise a shitstorm and get you fired.
That's just not true. You know about the teachers union right? If you get shitfaced and then seen driving away or puking all over the bar stools you would have an issue but just being at a bar isn't gonna get you fired. A lot of new teachers even bartend on the side.

Bows

Golden Knight of the Realm
That's just not true. You know about the teachers union right? If you get shitfaced and then seen driving away or puking all over the bar stools you would have an issue but just being at a bar isn't gonna get you fired. A lot of new teachers even bartend on the side.
Depends on the state and district most likely. I'm a first year teacher who just went through HR training, I'm on a probationary contract and I can be fired for anything that diminishes my standing in the public eye. Which is a catch all for basically saying if I get drunk and post picture on Facebook or get seen my kids parents in public and they complain, bye bye teaching cert.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Antarius_sl said:
Her friend introduced us specifically because she thought I'd be good for her first time, which I found out about a week later(I'd slept with the friend first)... GGGina for sure.
Her friend thinks you have a small penis. It's okay, bro.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I had sex with a virgin once, it bled a little, I noticed it when I looked at my cock after, and I asked if she was on her period, she said no...I didn't make the connection until about 10 minutes after I finished and asked her about it when we were cuddling afterward, only virgin I've slept with out of 40ish women, I actually had a fun time. Her friend introduced us specifically because she thought I'd be good for her first time, which I found out about a week later(I'd slept with the friend first)... GGGina for sure.
Her friend thinks you have a small penis. It's okay, bro.
True dat. But his small penis helped him fuck a virgin. Something I'll probably never do.

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
You have to be a teacher for a number of years before you get tenure and the union really starts protecting you.

http://www.gadailynews.com/news/6184...-facebook.html

That picture (taken in a different country, and posted on her "private" Facebook) got her fired.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Well that's just ridiculous. I hate entitled parents. "It's ok for me to drink in front of my kids as their fucking parent but you as their teacher who shouldn't be as big an influence as I am... you're never allowed to drink"

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
The problem with being a teacher is that you have to answer to the school board which is made up of 3 dumb asses from the community that don't necessarily have any knowledge or experience with teaching OR managing employees. I say this as a school board member myself.

Well that's just ridiculous. I hate entitled parents. "It's ok for me to drink in front of my kids as their fucking parent but you as their teacher who shouldn't be as big an influence as I am... you're never allowed to drink"
That's because American parents don't want to parent. They want TV/Movies/School to do it for them

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Banging a virgin is very rarely a great experience. Takes way too much work just to get them to fuck you, then its painful and not enjoyable for them at all and they just want it to be over with.

So really it's just like all the other sex I've had