Wonder Woman (2017)

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
Gemma Arterton is too pasty white.
Wasn't a problem in the Prince of Persia movie - not that it's a film you should draw casting (or any) inspiration from..

rrr_img_131145.jpg

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Henry Cavill and Ben Affleck aren't built like this:

bvs.jpg

So why are nerds only complaining about Wonder Woman?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
She's supposed to be a goddess type, pretty sure Linda Carter wasn't a roid head either.

Comic books draw every woman the exact same, small waist, big tits and long muscular legs, comics ain't real, stupid.
Dumbest argument I've ever seen.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
They don't need to cast a woman who probably couldn't pass a chromosome test to play Wonder Woman, but short of casting a midget, Gal Gadot is as far away from the correct body type as you can possibly get.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
They don't need to cast a woman who probably couldn't pass a chromosome test to play Wonder Woman, but short of casting a midget, Gal Gadot is as far away from the correct body type as you can possibly get.
Chromosome test? She's 5'10", hardly a midget. I'll agree that there were better choices from a physical standpoint but it's not like they chose some short frumpy broad.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Uh, what? I wasn't referring to Gadot when I mentioned midget or chromosome test.

The ability to act and the personality of the character is way more important than physical appearance. Bet you were one of the faggots complaining about eye color or hair color in game of thrones.
I generally agree. Thus far in her career, Gadot has shown all the acting depth of a dish sponge.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Complains Gadot isn't muscular enough to represent the character properly. Character flies, lifts and projects force at cosmic levels. Still spergs for pages.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Complains Gadot isn't muscular enough to represent the character properly. Character flies, lifts and projects force at cosmic levels. Still spergs for pages.
The thread is barely more than a page long, and I started commenting near the end of the first page. Try harder.

Column_sl

shitlord
Looks good, Like the new suit.

Gal is either using a ton of body doubles in the wide shots ,or they really got her looking big for this one.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Looks like Captain America: First Avenger reboot with female lead.
wink.png

Might be decent, at least hope they learned some lessons from bvs.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Looks like Captain America: First Avenger reboot with female lead.
wink.png

Might be decent, at least hope they learned some lessons from bvs.
That's what I was thinking, and I'm okay with that. I do wonder how they will challenge her with WW1 shit...They missed a big chance to do what Marvel did and homogenize/temper powers. The whole time I'm watching that video I'm thinking "why is she blocking the bullets? She could be hit in the eye with them and not even have to blink". At least cap had to be, you know, a little scared of being shot--I don't even know why she's jumping around and doing cool moves to avoid bullets, just calmly walk up to the guys and stick your sword in them.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
On the other hand, she did correct the whole shield not protecting the legs thing with shin guards.