Woolygimp's Blog

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Either that or he's dead body is among the coral know after a diving accident. I guess that's how he'd want to go, feeding the beautiful fishies.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Probably blew his own fucking head off with one of his rifles. He seems that incompetent.

Woolygimp

Bronze Knight of the Realm
She was on meth and I never thought to guess. I'm a bit emotionally upset. Down here there are either 300lb bitches or people on meth. Nobody is sober. Nobody.

• 2Worf
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
She was on meth and I never thought to guess. I'm a bit emotionally upset. Down here there are either 300lb bitches or people on meth. Nobody is sober. Nobody.

You need to square your shit away and get back to shitposting, stat.

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Yeah, that sounds about right.

Glad to see you're back, Wooly.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
How does the smartest man on the planet live with someone and not know they're on meth?

• 1Worf

Kaegyn

Molten Core Raider
I met Wooly back in vanilla WoW and have stayed friends with him through the years. We even met up once in Lousiana. Odd dude, but somewhat of an idiot savant.

I saw a post on his facebook today from his sister that he has passed away. I hadn't talked to him in about two weeks and based on the post it's not clear what happened to him.

This thread was one of the last things we talked about and I know he always liked the community here. I figured I'd let everyone know.

RIP Woolygimp

• 5Bullshit
  • 1Brony
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I met Wooly back in vanilla WoW and have stayed friends with him through the years. We even met up once in Lousiana. Odd dude, but somewhat of an idiot savant.

I saw a post on his facebook today from his sister that he has passed away. I hadn't talked to him in about two weeks and based on the post it's not clear what happened to him.

This thread was one of the last things we talked about and I know he always liked the community here. I figured I'd let everyone know.

RIP Woolygimp
Is this for fucking real?

• 1Brony

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>

RIP Woolygimp

Don't peddle this bullshit.

• 1Brony

Kaegyn

Molten Core Raider
What do you want to see? Both of his sisters posted today about his death. I appreciate the skepticism and all, but this isn't bullshit.
VscNg0Z.png

• 1Brony
Status
Not open for further replies.