World of Warcraft: Classic

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
I don't know what furry is actually supposed to mean, but to me it is the anthropomorphic interpretation of dogs cats and stuff with boobs and "cute" anime eyes, huge dicks and boobs. Shapeshifting into a killer bear is not furry.
Yeah. The two playable furries in the WoW universe are Taurens (and variant) and Worgens.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
That wowhead realm population link is interesting. 4 million playing on EU and US total?? God that would be amazing if true. Wonder what the dev meetings must be like with those numbers lol.
Yea. Considering some were intimating that the BFA population was slowly approaching the million US and maybe barely more EU...

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
That wowhead realm population link is interesting. 4 million playing on EU and US total?? God that would be amazing if true. Wonder what the dev meetings must be like with those numbers lol.

Executive: "Hey guys, welcome to our bi-weekly meeting. Alright to kick things off, Ion are we still expecting a big decline in Classic's numbers?"

Ion: "Yeah. I mean obviously people are just playing right now because it's new, so that's why we're seeing 500,000+ concurrent players. But, *pauses to chuckle to himself* we all know live is a superior experience and Classic will hemorage users soon. So, all these artards will be flocking back to live verrrrry soon."

Attendees: *laughter*

Executive: "Alright then. That's all for our bi-weekly meeting. See you guys in 2 weeks."

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
That's crazy, the rumour was that WoW had dropped to below 1 million subs and was now second place to FF14.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Urgh so after the hell of STV and Tanaris, I had a nice leveling sequence in Ferelas and Hinterlands.

Now I've hit Searing Gorge and it seems like that's where the moron zerg went next, all the Dark Irons are dead. That's shit since there's lots of excellent quests there.

So looks like they know how to travel south from Undercity, to Hillsbrad and Arathi then Searing Gorge since those zones were busy, but they can't find the entrance to Hinterlands since it's fairly quiet there.

So my thesis is that retail players don't know that Swamp of Sorrows/Blasted Lands, Desolace/Ferelas and Alterac/Hinterlands exist. Fingers crossed that Felwood/Winterspring are similar.

xzi

Mouthbreather
you think you do

WoWScrnShot_091519_194837.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users
Was anyone here a member of FOH back in the WoW days? Curious to see if anyone else is coming out of the woodwork. I joined late Vanilla and raided through TBC as a Hunter (I remember Sean was one of the other hunters!), although from what I hear this is a later Vanilla patch that has scaled down the difficulty (no more wiping to the opening Molten Core giants and having to reclear BRD). I have "fond" memories of clearing Nax (although we never got KT), endless wipes on Patchwerk and the nightmare of the 4 Horseman, playing TBC beta, leveling in Hellfire Peninsula and learning some of the early TBC raids.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Did they shrink the servers? I find it super hard to believe that Herod still has a 5000+ queue on a Sunday night if the capacity has remained the same.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
In layering news... turns out layer swapping works in instances too. Groups have been using it to farm Baron and other end bosses. wheeeee

example:
edit: not sure why the Twitch clip isn't embedding properly so here's the URL:
h_ttps://www.twitch.tv/skarmtank/clip/CorrectNeighborlyAnteaterAliens (remove the _)

Dinadass

Molten Core Raider
In layering news... turns out layer swapping works in instances too. Groups have been using it to farm Baron and other end bosses. wheeeee

example:
edit: not sure why the Twitch clip isn't embedding properly so here's the URL:
h_ttps://www.twitch.tv/skarmtank/clip/CorrectNeighborlyAnteaterAliens (remove the _)
Works in raids too. Esfand cleared MC twice back to back on his stream this week. Accidentally while getting the UBRS fire resist buff and then reforming the raid, but still.