World of Warcraft: Classic

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
It stuns me how bad these griefers are lol.

These people knew what they signed up for. Nobody should feel any pity or give a shit who gets griefed. At least with the app bullshit you had an appeal. Soon as some faggot falls through the floor in HC Blizzard server or gets fucked by cheese they asked for it.

Bitch shouldn't have been wearing that dress.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
If anyone else playing HC?

I'm on alliance Defias Pillager. Playing with some friends from other games, up to level 31 on a shadow priest.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
24ish warrior
Almost ripped tonight due to an overpull and having fucky binds. I can’t see myself giving it another go when I eventually fuck up beyond helping.

I also had two really weird back to back client crashes that happened while I was running on a road. If I was in a spawn I would definitely had died.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
I love the idea of a Mok'gora style duel resulting in permadeath. The winner should get to loot the corpse though.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I think I saw that one. Hunter LOSed the Mage to death.

• 1Like

Jasker

brown please <Wow Guild Officer> /brown please
Transfers to white mane server after HC people die are off the charts

Im on white mane right just last night and there were 50+ level 14 players.

As of now classic era white mane has like 9-10k raiders.

I bet it will top benedictions tbc numbers here sooner or later.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Transfers to white mane server after HC people die are off the charts

Im on white mane right just last night and there were 50+ level 14 players.

As of now classic era white mane has like 9-10k raiders.

I bet it will top benedictions tbc numbers here sooner or later.

You going balls deep in the Hard Core scene? Get that thunderfury on the new realm.

Jasker

brown please <Wow Guild Officer> /brown please
You going balls deep in the Hard Core scene? Get that thunderfury on the new realm.

Hey man!

Honestly no - dabbled but just on the classic client. Era / Classic / Whitemane or whatever it's called!

Having to level another war, alliance, 54.

Just thought letting everyone know the population is nice

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
These people knew what they signed up for. Nobody should feel any pity or give a shit who gets griefed. At least with the app bullshit you had an appeal. Soon as some faggot falls through the floor in HC Blizzard server or gets fucked by cheese they asked for it.

Bitch shouldn't have been wearing that dress.
The trouble with the app is it was other players. So they were dying and editing the app dozens of times. It was total bullshit.

• 1Like

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Couldn’t people just edit the addon locally and prevent deaths registering as well?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
If the addon developers are remotely competent they will use one of the many open source tools to validate your addon version when it registers deaths and such. Its very easy and inexpensive to setup something like this.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Hey man!

Honestly no - dabbled but just on the classic client. Era / Classic / Whitemane or whatever it's called!

Having to level another war, alliance, 54.

Just thought letting everyone know the population is nice
hows whitemane for the groups now? im probably gonna transfer there soon once my mage is 60 on my 2nd account and my pally's transfer cooldown should be up soon

nisser

Trakanon Raider
Was trying to get my druid geared up a bit on grobbulus and despite having a big population on paper it is absolutely dead for groups. I'm finding it nearly impossible to find a single pug of any sort for togc/ulduar during prime time (ex. right now). In contrast, there's a ton more groups going on on benediction at any time. I know that bene has 2-3x more people but the difference is stark. How's whitemane? Looking to find a group that raids ~9pm west coast.

Needless

Toe Sucker
wotlk is in a lull until ICC so i wouldnt be surprised by that, people burned out on ToC in like 2 weeks since that raid sucks stinky dick

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Was trying to get my druid geared up a bit on grobbulus and despite having a big population on paper it is absolutely dead for groups. I'm finding it nearly impossible to find a single pug of any sort for togc/ulduar during prime time (ex. right now). In contrast, there's a ton more groups going on on benediction at any time. I know that bene has 2-3x more people but the difference is stark. How's whitemane? Looking to find a group that raids ~9pm west coast.
I’m pretty sure the old GDKP I was in on Whitemane runs like 6 raids a week still if that’s your thing.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
wotlk is in a lull until ICC so i wouldnt be surprised by that, people burned out on ToC in like 2 weeks since that raid sucks stinky dick
ToC is the point where I started hating Wrath.

God damn I hate that stupid ass tournament thing and it's dailies. The only thing somewhat nice about it is that the raid and dungeon were short.