World of Warcraft: Classic

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
None of them work because the scripting system was taken out of the game.

It goes off of the current macro system, which is much better in general but people don't like it cause they can't break their spells/classes with script macros anymore lol, but those were few and far between

Yeah it's kind of a pain in the ass because without beta access there really isn't a way to test any of these things out.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Well, it's exactly 100% the same as it is in BFA just you have to add spellranks, etc

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
It's doable, it just takes.. and insane amount of consumables and stealing mage gear.

It definitely was hilarious in wod/legion though, starfall especially being like a 900 billion yard radius pulling everything in the zone
Stop, you're making my dick hard.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
counter point

giant 100v100 fuckfests of people aoeing is more fun than arenas

is there skill involved? no, but who cares?
3x Alliance mages holding the horde zeppelin in STV was one of the funnest times I've had in wow.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
counter point

giant 100v100 fuckfests of people aoeing is more fun than arenas

is there skill involved? no, but who cares?

One is players doing what they want to do.
The other is players doing what Blizzard wants them to do.

It's pretty simple when you boil it down to that to see where that gap in fun comes from

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
CTmod has been updated to classic.

The creator was in Juggernaut. From what I remember he was an asshole. Or his girlfriend was.

Zhro

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yes. They called me the Golden God.

giphy.gif

• 1Like

spanner

Silver Knight of the Realm
Your forgetting the biggest advantage the Alliance has is a single Paladin can reduce a 40 man's threat by 30%. Shaman can only do it per group and looses the ability to drop windfury at the sametime.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
The problems with GY rushing started when Blizzard decided PvP should be more PvE oriented and murdered the amount of honor you got for actually killing other players. Moving the only reasonable honor gains to winning the BG. That was when people stopped battling and just ignored each other trying to rush objectives.

Sitting in the field of strife farming the other faction was the best way to get honor until the fun police decided PvP shouldn't actually be player vs player anymore. It also killed world PvP.

100%

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
I'm also 100% for the Polk High Football name. That or something referencing 4 touchdowns in a single game.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users