swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
1566873116191.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Haha yeah, I can confirm lines on Grobbulus. I steathed to the front and stole the kill, but yes, there was a line for a quest mob.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's pretty bullshit the servers listed as medium have 4000+ queues. Just wtf is that noise.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
When I logged into Whitemane it was set to High and not full. That had me at like 24k queue. They are definitely just holding people up to let the population spread out.

Cybsled

Haha yes. Person in front would loot and everyone moved up. I was shocked at how well behaved everyone was.

People did this back in classic as well. Eventually people realize that waiting and getting a guaranteed completion is better than a free for all fuckfest where you have no idea when you'll finish and depending on your class, may never finish to classes that can tag faster because of spammy AOE abilities.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Stalagg just crashed, and everyone who was on got stuck at the back of the queue. There's some salt in Discord right now.

My queue went from 13k to 8k almost instantly, maybe I'll get to play tonight!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Asmongold is pissed haha. The Eastern Kingdoms crashed and him and his crew got stuck at 19k queues lol.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
The people at Blizz have really shit pattern recognition. Who could have possibly known that there might be some demand for this?

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
The people at Blizz have really shit pattern recognition. Who could have possibly known that there might be some demand for this?

The players wanted a classic experience, they got a classic experience.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users