World of Warcraft: Classic

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
People complain about Cata but I would raid Firelands again, still after TBC slow as ball bags p1 I just uninstalled forever.

Wrath sounds fun until you realize these American Inventors are gonna milk it for 2 years. You won't enjoy the 6 month cycles of Naxx and Trial of the Crusader 4 times a week per character dogshit.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I really wish that Wraith Classic would have posted a summer release but everything I'm reading is leaning towards Oct./Nov..... I'm not sure if those are just good guesses or the pattern as I haven't been a big Classic follower but I know our guild is planning on shifting to Wraith Classic. We were not at all impressed with the expansion unfortunately.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I really wish that Wraith Classic would have posted a summer release but everything I'm reading is leaning towards Oct./Nov..... I'm not sure if those are just good guesses or the pattern as I haven't been a big Classic follower but I know our guild is planning on shifting to Wraith Classic. We were not at all impressed with the expansion unfortunately.

Well considering they haven't even released Sunwell yet, yeah you are probably not getting Wrath until the last quarter of 2022.

• 1Like

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I want to be excited but considering I hardly raided in TBC before quitting, starting raiding in WOTLK with Naxx again sounds boring as shit.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I agree w/ Oct/Nov for wotlk even though tbc is going to be pretty long in the tooth by then after months of Sunwell. Looking forward to it, it's why I started playing classic at all. Really over this grind in BT / Hyjal, the trash in Hyjal especially and people in my guild being bad.

Related, at least it makes it entertaining sometimes:

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
People complain about Cata but I would raid Firelands again, still after TBC slow as ball bags p1 I just uninstalled forever.

Wrath sounds fun until you realize these American Inventors are gonna milk it for 2 years. You won't enjoy the 6 month cycles of Naxx and Trial of the Crusader 4 times a week per character dogshit.
I really really really hated Trial of the Crusader.

The entire premise of that shit rustled me. DERP lets build a tournament grounds within eyesight of the Icecrown citadel. Here we will do jousting and other retard shit for faction and points.

This came in after Ulduar and was a hard gear reset on Ulduar. Which was the best raid dungeon they have ever done and I stand by that. Only to get dumpstered and forgotten for... ToC...

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm

The entire premise of that shit rustled me. DERP lets build a tournament grounds within eyesight of the Icecrown citadel. Here we will do jousting and other retard shit for faction and points.

This came in after Ulduar and was a hard gear reset on Ulduar. Which was the best raid dungeon they have ever done and I stand by that. Only to get dumpstered and forgotten for... ToC...
ToC only disappointed me in the fact that the devs actually chose TOC over all the other shit that they could have done for a raid tier. The lame crap like jousting, and the location, all of that was just dumb. But the raid itself was lazy af and I hated it. ToC is the part of WOTLK I try to block out of my memory.

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
Ulduar and Icecrown were the only good raids. Naxx was lazy as fuck too, even lazier than ToC.

the story only sorta made sense, with all the sidetracking to ulduar and ToC. it wasn’t a total train wreck like shadowlands but it still was pretty not the quality we saw prior.

Wrath had some of the best combat though and a since the content was relatively easy it had good guild participation.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Jousting was the most unfun thing I've ever experienced in an MMO.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wintergrasp was awesome even if it was unbalanced. But after doing 1000+ times, I couldnt even handle going back and doing it in BfA.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande

It was meant to be in Crystalsong Forest but they were worried about Dalaran causing lag if that makes it any better. That's why you fall down into Azol'nerub at the end which is NOT in Northeastern Icecrown.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Wintergrasp was awesome even if it was unbalanced. But after doing 1000+ times, I couldnt even handle going back and doing it in BfA.
I got the mammoth from there randomly during like the first week of Wrath and only did it a handful of times after that.

amigo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Wrath was the last xpak I played back in the day (only classic on private servers afterwards for me) and yeah, TOC was a dumpsterfire, lazy design. Hated both 5man and the raid, thanks to jousting and single room design.
The only good thing out of it was our first kill of the final boss on heroic . It was turning out to be another low% wipe, tank died and then everything started collapsing and soon almost everyone was dead. I was playing a rogue back then, ended up evasion tanking the boss and all 4 adds while a shadow priest and myself managed to finish off the boss.

• 1Like

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The problem I have is I played the absolute fuck out of wrath. I had 4 or 5 characters in icecrown and heroic icecrown gear. I was helping with gdkp runs. Those were the old gold runs right? I remember killing Arthas like 30 times or so per character. I loved it. I loved playing DK and prot pally. Locks were fun too. And I’m pretty sure warrior was decent too.

done it to death.

• 3Like

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Wrath was the first time I skipped classes in college to play WoW and and do dumb shit like raiding in an oceanic guild in the early morning and a different guild at night. Probably started my downfall as a productive member of society.
Can’t wait to do it again.

• 1WTF
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like