World of Warcraft: Classic

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
If you are going to load up Wrath and not play an op as fuck Deathknight then you are doing it wrong.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If you are going to load up Wrath and not play an op as fuck Deathknight then you are doing it wrong.
It's been a while but there was a mechanic change and/or spell changes for Shaman in Wrath that made their best build be like riptide/lesser heal spam and turned them into single target heal machines. With the proper haste/mp5 gear you could just machine gun that shit indefinitely.

And of course you still had CH.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Wont disagree with this. I rolled a Frost DK and all of the hate I got was just glorious. Hell, I dont even know about the DPS side of the DK in WOTLK, but I bet it made other DPS furious.

When everyone knows how well a class did back in that time period, do people on these classic servers even try to play anything else (in mass)?

• 1Like

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Yea the soul of iron thing is surprisingly fun, it's not something I'd ordinarily be interested in but I had fun doing it. Having to think about what quests to do, which to delay, areas to avoid etc.

Anyone making it to 60 on a warrior should get a gold medal, by God does that class suck for survivability in classic.
You can use tinkering on a gnome warrior to really improve survivability.

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
mmm.PNG

34343.PNG

• 1Like

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Wrath beta is out for any Wrath enjoyers. Probably a month away from pre-patch and mid-late September release if anyone is looking to roll.

Jayysee on Benediction if ya need a friend

• 2Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Does anyone know if you can transfer/copy your Season of Mastery characters over to TBC servers now?

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I don't get this one. I played resto shaman all through Wrath.
Some of my most fun times was running the riptide/lesser healing wave spam after one of the major game updates and being able to actually single target heal like a boss. Ahh, the memories.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I don't get this one. I played resto shaman all through Wrath.
Enhance/Elemental are basically worthless in wrath. Bloodlust is changed to raid wide with a cool down and other classes bring near the same utility/buffs + more damage than those two specs.

End result is for best results you only need one shaman which ideally is resto.

• 1Solidarity

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
Have they went back on the SOM only to Classic when it runs it's course? That was what was said before and SOM wouldn't go to TBC servers.

• 1Like

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Have they went back on the SOM only to Classic when it runs it's course? That was what was said before and SOM wouldn't go to TBC servers.
Yes. SoM characters will be able to transfer to WoW Classic Wrath servers during Classic TBC pre patch.

Since the very beginning of Season of Mastery the topic of where seasonal characters would end up when the season ends has been a hot topic of discussion for not only the community, but for our team internally as well. We’ve spent a ton of times talking amongst ourselves, talking to SoM players, and reading comments on these forums and social media, and it’s very clear that there’s a strong desire to be able to continue the adventures of your seasonal characters in Wrath of the Lich King Classic. We are excited to let everyone know that there will be a way for Season of Mastery characters to transfer to either Classic Era or Wrath of the Lich King Classic for free when the current season begins to wind down.

• 2Like