World of Warcraft: Classic

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Man pre TBC Whitemane would have been a ghost town if they enforced this.

If Blizzard wanted to really make some big dollars they should make a classic classic server that caters to Boomers, pure toxicity, unfiltered gamer words galore, all the harassment you can eat buffet.

I would bet any of you $100 it would be the most popular server by a metric fuck ton.

• 8Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If Blizzard wanted to really make some big dollars they should make a classic classic server that caters to Boomers, pure toxicity, unfiltered gamer words galore, all the harassment you can eat buffet.

I would bet any of you $100 it would be the most popular server by a metric fuck ton.
No, if they really wanted the big bucks they would make a Wow classic server with EQ 1 rule set. No instancing, corpse rot, unleashed mobs, exp loss on death, hell levels, no map feature, break half the quests and tradeskill recipes, all the great spells as rare or raid drops, and make the names mobs rare spawns of placeholders. $$$

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Possible wotlk date.
I guess theyre finally accepting that the the classic audience and the retail audience do not overlap lol.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Amnnnnd they removed it. Someone over there fucked up againm

Screenshot_20220722-091713_Brave.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

I doubt they care about the leak enough to fire someone. I would wager its just a precaution instead of being beholden to some arbitrary date.

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
I guess theyre finally accepting that the classic audience and the retail audience do not overlap lol.
They did add the social contract crap to wrath beta though, cuz you know we need that. Its sure to be a hit with classic players, lol.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Typhoon and Thunderstorm provide enough comedic value that either can carry me through the entire expansion.

EOTS, AB, AV, Zeppelin flights, mid-air dismounts, knocking people off high places in IceCrown/StormPeaks. The trolling becomes endless.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Bring this fucker back without the level requirement, this shit was funny as fuck for lvling alts and low level PVP

Malakriss

Blink properly went forwards instead of backwards, that's obviously not representative of vanilla