World of Warcraft: Current Year

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Most of us have jobs and lives now that don't allow the same amount of time and energy for games. Doesn't mean there aren't new games out there for the kids of today that mean as much to them as EQ/WOW meant to us.

This is the main thing, it's all about timing (and living that younger no career/college/free time life) and the people you played it with. As much as I can enjoy other games, I will never have an experience like I did my guild in Vanilla and TBC. Just won't ever be that time with those people again.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I have this dream that by the time I get to retirement age we will have AI tools that will both allow us to recreate classic games we grew up with and that we can play them with our friends at the old folks home. AI would be used to step in an "fill up the world" so you could do 40 man Nax runs with your 8 living buddies and AI running for all the rest, and helping out with your arthritis. But we prolly won't have that. A man can still dream...

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Oh no, they fired Todd Howard Christie Golden! How is the superb WoW storyline ever going to recover from this blow?!?

2024-04-29 20.32.28 www.wowhead.com 8d58036d4a4f.png

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
That dude has a bigger smile than the Joker. He can't fool anyone with that wig.
Old pictures make her look like just an ugly ass woman to me. And her fingers pass the trans test. Things used to be so much simpler .

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users