World of Warcraft: Current Year

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Boomkin is fine. It's not shit but not great. It's actually pretty half ass middle of the pack on both Single target and AOE which makes it not desirable for people trying hard but just fine for doing anything.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Had to get my permanent ogre illusion idol restored since it did not xfer during the lvl 100 upgrade. I like it because It turns me into a giant pink ogre and doesn't show my casual as fuck leveling gear, just my artifact weapon.

They updated it recently before I could not mount while on it now it lets me mount and turns me back into an orc then back into an ogre when I dismount.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
How might chickendance do at xmog hunting? Or would that need a spec swap?

Just curious.

With the glyph it is basically exactly the same as resto would be.

Fun fact: if you are glyphed and in chicken and then use the legendary from firelands to turn into a dragon the entire dragon is all twilighted out. It's pretty fucking awesome looking IMO.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
One thing to note is flap glyph and glyph of stars are mutually exclusive. In this expansion on demand slow fall thats instant cast has been very very very handy getting around places like high mountain and suramar so not super great on the transmog display at this time.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
No. They do get a leap back type power for one talent if they pick it but no blink.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Oh thats right the one that transforms you into the cat. I have not used that one in years I tend to go either the jump back one that keeps you in moonkin form or the heal and generally the heal is the best option.

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I may just stick with my Pally and transfer him then--I just am not a big fan of many Pally Xmogs.

The only ones you need are the judgment armor from BWL. All other Pally crap is a distant second to the greatness of Judgment. Or, the purple judgment from TBC dungeons.

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
Any DK dps'ers on here? I lvl'ed my Feral to 110 first, but i'm really not enjoying the class at all in Mythic+/Raiding. AoE is pretty lacking, and the rotation is pretty shitty to keep up with if there's movement at all...

How are you DK's enjoying the class? Rotation seems much simpler (esp. frost, but even Unholy is easyish). AoE is way way better than feral for sure, I can tell that already.

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
yep. We have others that cross realm with us. Just add noodleface#1412 on b net. Send me a tell around 850 pm est Friday night so I remember you. For normal ilvl requirement is 830 for us. Raid 9 to 12 est
I'll add you once I get home. Names nitewolf with some numbers I can't remember. I'm ilvl 847 so good there.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Outside the notion that warlocks suck, it seems that Destruction is pretty straight forward once you get rolling too.
Destro depends heavily on the fight and talent choices if it will be straight forward or a bit more complicated.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Is there a point to doing "Withered Army Training" after you max your Nightfallen faction?

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Once you max faction and have all the chests, I just fly through it as fast as possible for the chest at the end(which can have higher gear, if it procs, fox mount, artifact skins(depending on class), AP etc)