World of Warcraft: Current Year

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So I'm retarded and skipped suramar, what's the best way to rep up? I think I completed the main quest lines there, now just WQ?
Not retarded, just not a glutton for punishment. I'm still friendly with that shit and don't really have an interest to go higher.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Only way to rep up is do every quest + world quest in Suramar. You unlock more quests somewhere through honored/revered and as well as the last of the chain at exalted. And make sure you never miss a Kirin Tor emissary quest cause you can choose the nightfallen rep item from them as well.

Also the withered training. You need a minimum of at least I believe 450 points and you will gain the max amount of rep from them.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I was worried nighthold might be rep gated behind nightfallen so that's why I'm doing it.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
All this talk about a healer and its kind of what I need on Wednesday Nights, standard, with a second raid night during the weekdays as well after 8pm eastern. Feel free to battle tag friend request me like a couple other forum members do.

What you trying to replace me now? Dick =)

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Haha The fact I was laughing didnt give it away? lol

& Cup, this would be a lot easier if you would pick a class and play it :p

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Not retarded, just not a glutton for punishment. I'm still friendly with that shit and don't really have an interest to go higher.

Suramar has a fuckton of AP - im 2k from Ex and slowed down to let knowledge 8 hit before hand. I also got my hidden artifact trait to pop up once i got my 3 endlines, but now im not sure if i want to put points into crap to be able to utilize it or put points into outlaw so i can have some viable ae dmg.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
So I'm already exalted with Nightfallen and for some reason the Withered Training never sounded enjoyable at all. Is there really any reason for me to do it now? Whats the AP rewards look like? I'm 860 ilvl, any gear?

its like 2k AP for me per run which isn't terrible, a random piece of 810-830 loot (and a very small chance at a legendary) chance for the fox mount, and some order resources. its worth it to run at exalted just for the chance at legendary, takes about 5 minutes to farm 400 mana and another 10-15 to run it.

Boosted a shaman and joined FoH, god help me =p

• 1Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I was wondering who you were. I left you at Trial. A few others joined tonight as well and I left them at that rank as well. Noodleface Noodleface , you can sort through them or w/e. Not sure what you wanted me to do past that except tag who they said they were in officer notes.

Crone

Suramar has a fuckton of AP - im 2k from Ex and slowed down to let knowledge 8 hit before hand. I also got my hidden artifact trait to pop up once i got my 3 endlines, but now im not sure if i want to put points into crap to be able to utilize it or put points into outlaw so i can have some viable ae dmg.
It is, and it'll be even more when I go back and do nearly the entire zone at AK7 or higher. hehe

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
With the way AK works, AP gains will always feel "insane" in Suramar - unless you're ahead of the curve on point investment in your artifact. I'm sure someone has made a chart pairing AK with relatively effortless/standard AP. (For example, 19 points at AK 3 is a lot, but at AK 4, 19 points is slightly below average, etc.)

xzi

Mouthbreather
Well I got the paladin legendary gloves tonight and my Lay on Hands now has a 2.15 min CD.. pretty sure at my next artifact skill up tomorrow I will get it under 2 mins. that + the relic that gives an extra bonus to CD on LoH.. It's really fucking nice for 5mans, lol. Nothing like a random 2.5mil heal every 2 mins.

• 1Like

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I was running around Suramar and saw a rare named Ambassador D'vwinn (made extra lol by the fact the Nightfallen = Dark Elves).

Furor still works on WoW, so I wonder if he was behind that ;p

xzi

Mouthbreather
I'm gonna guess yes.

There's also a relic World Quest that gives an item named Fires of Heaven.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Any Warriors playing Focused Rage Arms?

i've read all the guides on icy-veins and the warrior Discord but i cant get it down.

i burst to 500k dps and then hold at 300kish for the first 30-45seconds then i slowly drop to 190kish and just sit there

Then i have global's where im just sitting there waiting for auto attack swings so i can have enough rage to slam/FR. Any idea what im doing wrong? I am less mastery than most people in my ilevel range (due to using mostly my Prot gear) maybe thats it?

Crone

FoH guild has another raid night that started last week and continues tonight. It's for late night EST or normal PST players. :)

Invites start at 8pm PST , and we should get started by 9pm PST.

Doing Normal EN, with goals to eventually move into Heroic if we can get a consistent enough raid group. Recruit out of guild first, but would rather have cross-realm forum pals before having to PuG it.

Add me on B.net, and let me know if you want to go. Be our next late-night super star!

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Still no internet from this stupid hurricane.

Dying here knowing I have an AK done and seeing WQ's that I wanted to do disappear. Also several raid opportunities gone.

Rumor is they are fixing it tomorrow.