World of Warcraft: Current Year

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
That's busy?? Man, I should put up a copy of mine while in a raid.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
ill post mine up later, its a bit busier than that. currently non-QoL addons i am running (not counting auctioneer addons and mail addons etc)

Elvui
Omen
Weakauras (lots of customization here)
Msbt (looking to replace this)
Exorsus RT (amazing addon)
elkano's buff bars

on another note, necrotic is wtf easy now, ran a 17 arcway last night and stacks were falling off mid fight with a stun + exploding keg and now that it falls off instantly out of combat. necrotic may be one of the easier weeks at least for the now superior BrM race.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
ill post mine up later, its a bit busier than that. currently non-QoL addons i am running (not counting auctioneer addons and mail addons etc)

Elvui
Omen
Weakauras (lots of customization here)
Msbt (looking to replace this)
Exorsus RT (amazing addon)
elkano's buff bars

on another note, necrotic is wtf easy now, ran a 17 arcway last night and stacks were falling off mid fight with a stun + exploding keg and now that it falls off instantly out of combat. necrotic may be one of the easier weeks at least for the now superior BrM race.
I like that I can either roll away, or if I remember just transcendence away

Tanked up through 8/10 heroic now and monk feels better. My big issue is I can't keep threat odd alkoren. His warrior does such high DPS that I can't even match it. I suppose I ncreased gear will help

Last edited:

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
I am having a bit of issue with threat at the moment as well, my co tank is a 903 DH and i just cant quite keep up. Im still looking for a decent facepalm relic and after the raid on Sunday i have 5% more crit and a bit more vers so hopefully that helps.

I'm putting up similar numbers to my warrior now dps wise, a little lower sustained a little higher burst but i think i can attribute that to still not using BoC as effectively as i should be. i have a bad habit of hitting blackout strike and then chugging a brew eating the buff (when i dont need to pause stagger) instead using it on a tiger palm which would generate more threat.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
tiger palm is probably the single highest threat gen ability, i use keg smash on CD, and fire on cooldown but i generally never empower fire or keg unless i need the brew gen or survivability. even shorting the cooldown on fire you cant keep it up 100% unless you have the legendary tunic (hoping this is my next one).

xzi

Mouthbreather
I really resent the fact that still my m+ weekly chest is always haste and I understand I've been gone a month from raiding but I literally haven't seen a piece with crit on it since the day Trial of Valor (what, early October?) opened and I'm not sure why I'm bothering at this point.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
I really resent the fact that still my m+ weekly chest is always haste and I understand I've been gone a month from raiding but I literally haven't seen a piece with crit on it since the day Trial of Valor (what, early October?) opened and I'm not sure why I'm bothering at this point.
You haven't seen crit pieces because I'm getting them all, man.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I have a theory that the loot you get in your weekly chest is chosen from the highest M+ you completed for the week within a certain standard deviation.

So if you cleared a 15 CoS but only a 10 of anything else you'll get a piece of loot from CoS. If you cleared a 15 CoS, 14 Maw and 16 BRH you'd have a shot at loot from one of those 3.

I only have a 3 week sample size for my own chest but so far it's held true. Which pretty much means it's fact, not theory.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
i have 3 weeks of anecdotal data that says otherwise =p

got slacktide girdle 2 weeks in a row and didn't run the dungeon that drops it either week. this week i only did a 10 maw, 13 NL, 15 DHT, 17 Arcway we'll see what drops..

other character did a 13 maw, and 15 NL.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Maybe, I did a 14 arcway and 14 maw and the next highest were 10s, none of which were HoV and I got a m14 piece from HoV. I think it's just random chance.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Yea being able to kind of choose where the loot comes from would be too reasonable. Fucking Blizzard.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
there is also a weird drop rate for certain items in Mythic+ like running 10-15 maws and seeing a 10+ seacursed wraps and no mementos. Same with some of the relics, i've been trying to get the blight shard husk from NL for a bit now and its drop rate seems abysmally low (its the only source of a life Facepalm relic from BrM) and after over 20 runs stacking the deck with 3 classes that could potentially loot it i've seen zero drops.

Qwirb

Silver Knight of the Realm
M+ caches target your highest ilvl slots. I have 6 months of feels to support this conclusion.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users