World of Warcraft: Current Year

Khane

Got something right about marriage
We had a few wipes to that. Only thing that stopped it for us was going through the logs and specifically yelling at the people dispelling (for whatever reason, Parasitic Fetter wasn't consistently registering as something that was being dispelled). I don't know what the typical strat is, but we basically only dispelled three times the entirety of phase 3 and just moved from one side of the room to the other each time. We only had about 43 pulls when we got him.

It's amazing how quickly it turns into a shit show with one dispel though lol.

Sounds like the same strat we use but it's especially frustrating because we are at like 90 pulls on that boss. We've had a lot of turnover including one of our main tanks having to quit raiding because of work during that time. Phase 1 and 2 were especially annoying for the past few weeks because the only spore clears we have are a BM hunter and me (Frost DK). So when we were sub 10% with the whole raid up it was looking like a sure kill and then that happened. I don't think I've ever been so deflated.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Wait, a good player got poached from a guild only ever planning on doing Heroic content to a guild doing Mythic content? Tell me it isn't so!

There was no poaching involved, and the player in question still raids with us as the raiding schedules don't conflict.

You have become better at Talking Shit (255)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rime

<Donor>
On PTR it appears to be the case that if you get a class mount you can use it on any character? I don't see any of the same restriction text like you see on the engi or tailoring mounts. Seems too good to be true though.

Unless I am mistaken, only characters of the same class can use them once unlocked.

Meaning, if you have a 101 Mage on a different server, it can ride the magic sewer lid that you unlocked on your 110.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Got my 4th legendary last night. Its shitty and now I have to grind out "legendary points" for another month? Fun and interactive!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Got my 4th legendary last night. Its shitty and now I have to grind out "legendary points" for another month? Fun and interactive!

Legendary chance was recently changed to give more orange!

Your first two have a large bonus (especially large on the first legendary), and then the rest are all the same. So grinding out your third takes the same amount of "work" as grinding out your tenth.

RNG be RNG, though.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick

Your first two have a large bonus (especially large on the first legendary), and then the rest are all the same. So grinding out your third takes the same amount of "work" as grinding out your tenth.

RNG be RNG, though.
Like when they had bad RNG protection but it was actually coded inversely?

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>

RNG be RNG, though.
Yeah, like I said, fun and interactive game.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Sounds like the same strat we use but it's especially frustrating because we are at like 90 pulls on that boss. We've had a lot of turnover including one of our main tanks having to quit raiding because of work during that time. Phase 1 and 2 were especially annoying for the past few weeks because the only spore clears we have are a BM hunter and me (Frost DK). So when we were sub 10% with the whole raid up it was looking like a sure kill and then that happened. I don't think I've ever been so deflated.

Botanist was obnoxious for us. We had a bunch of turnover and the fight in general just feels so damn long when the only part that really takes actual learning is P3 after a good 5minutes or so. Also, jesus christ I first bitched about it a fucking month ago and we just got it Tuesday. Fuuuuck.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
It takes at most 2 hours. Play games against Beginner AI. Have one person play Sylvanas and the other any WoW Tank or Healer. Push lanes like no tomorrow. Games take 5-8 minutes.
Yeah, that requires friends though :(

Brikker

Trump's Staff
if my hunter had gotten two dps legendaries I'd probably still be playing

nope shield neck and heal pants